The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Removal of the Army of the Dead Ghouls in Warsong
The Ghouls are peppered around Warsong killing low level players with ease and making it difficult to do things, I question why they are there and ask for them to be removed because of this.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
They're there because level 80 death knights like to summon them. When they die, they begin to respawn endlessly.
Aslong as they're not killed, s'all good. They dissapear after a minute if you don't kill them.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Anski Wrote:The Ghouls are peppered around Warsong killing low level players with ease and making it difficult to do things, I question why they are there and ask for them to be removed because of this.

I've never seen one kill anybody, just attack them... And They seemed to only attack Horde. That and, if your in WSG, you would really only be getting things and not hanging in the middle all day until you get attacked.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
My low-level alt was attacked by them -- their aggro radius is monstrous. It is definitely disruptive.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Touchseed Wrote:
Anski Wrote:The Ghouls are peppered around Warsong killing low level players with ease and making it difficult to do things, I question why they are there and ask for them to be removed because of this.

I've never seen one kill anybody, just attack them... And They seemed to only attack Horde. That and, if your in WSG, you would really only be getting things and not hanging in the middle all day until you get attacked.

I don't know if it was another player or the ghouls who killed a Blood Elf, but my point still stands. I can sit in Warsong Gulch for as long as I please, there's no restriction me being there. I'd rather not have to shuffle in and shuffle out cause 15 or so Level 80 ghouls are skulking the ground, when they could just easily be removed.
Poof.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What is the name of the NPC? I need to ensure their respawn time is set to 0.
Is it just "Army of the Dead Ghoul"?
It is simply 'Army of the Dead Ghoul'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Max message limit removal in general? Maarten 1 748 08-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Thomas Miller Needs to be found dead. Harmonic 12 1,920 08-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Nymus
  Glow removal request: Azure-Shield of Coldarra Ural 2 916 05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Request for removal of requirements Zenethen 6 1,309 10-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Glyph Vendor at Warsong Shivali 15 2,836 11-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Shivali