The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tragedy.
Alright, as some of you may know. I live in the Philippines. The National Capital Region in fact. The capital region which got hit hard by a typhoon last saturday. Well, needless to say, it was a disaster here. Cataclysm to be exact. The flood destroyed the first floor of our house including my computer. Some houses even got flooded up to the roof of the second floors. Cars were topped onto each other and such. There were occasional corpses going by the river, and the government didnt really have it coming to them. This was like the first time...ever. I was able to log in due to the number of internet cafes littered in the area. I'll try to be on the forums as I regularly would especially when the lines are fixed and such, but I doubt I'll be able to go on the server for perhaps a week or so.

For now, we are rebuilding and reeling from the flood. The flood in turn is replaced by mud, but hopefully we'll be able to recuperate. Unfortunate for those who lost everything. I wish to be back on the server, but as such consequences might be affecting me as well as my computer being flooded. Hopefully we'd all RP with my toons, Arya, Turec, Agares, Taeradar and Riggs by then. AND hopefully we'd have found an end game to this game called CoTH.

For now, yeah I'll be around the forum and as I said, my server presence is limited. :)

And err...whoop-de-do. Arya got her profile approved just in the nick of time. LOL
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Oh dude, sorry to know that.I can just say for now that I'll be hoping everything gets all right at your place and you are able to join us soon.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
And I expected this thread to be some kind of OOC joke.

:?

Hope it works out for the best, though.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Also, the game.

Seriously though...nothing big to worry about. As I am still alive and kicking and fortunate enough to not be one of those who perished. Let's enjoy the good times.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Yea my friend's cousin's house got hit by it really hard. He said that the water was literally just a thick, dark brown color. Their house got completely destroyed, hope you get your house fixed soon :| .
"The Snake, The Rat, The Cat, The Dog...how you gonna see em' when you livin' in the fog?"
Diethe Wrote:Also, the game.

Seriously though...nothing big to worry about. As I am still alive and kicking and fortunate enough to not be one of those who perished. Let's enjoy the good times.
I am glad that you are safe Diethe, I really am.
Sorry to hear about the disaster... Also glad you're allright. Well, take your time, hope to see you ingame again soon. :)
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Wow. I'm really sorry to hear that.

I hope everything gets back to normal soon for you. :(
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Ouch. D: I'm sorry to hear about that and hope everything gets all fixed up without too much trouble.

Good luck to ya, and we're all here for when you're able to come back! ^.^
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Wow, really sorry to hear that. :( G'luck and here's hoping everything will go nicely! :)
Eugh. Sounds like a mess. Flooding is the worst. xP Glad to hear you're alright, and I hope things work out. Take care of yourself! We'll be here when you get back.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Oh no!

I'm glad you are taking this calamity with such grace. A positive attitude can sometimes be the difference between moving on or getting bogged down by the bad karma.
I admire you for your "count your blessings" attitude... But gal darn it I'll miss you until you get your arse back on the server!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Oh1, my bad!! I odn't know you but I miss you already! I hope you can recover your losses soon!
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
You and those effected by this disaster have my prayers.
"Greatness is not born in strength, but in the right using of it." - Unknown
"I will drag you down to hell with me! I will eat your souls!" - Rainn Wilson in 'The Rocker'
That's terrible. I'm glad you're alright. See you on the server whenever things get better!
"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?" --Thomas Jefferson