The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tokens
It's me again, with more questions. :)

So far I've logged in and fooled around a bit, and had some fun doing it. I've met a few people in Shatterspear, climbed those boxes, and been through Arathi and Warsong on an exploratory trip.

I have a couple questions about how things operate.

Tokens
Are these still in use and such? I've read the faqs about how Silver Tokens can get me any item that's from LIVE, but no orange named weapons.

Does that include Artifacts? Or can I use a silver token to acquire them.

Is there any specific usage of the Tokens I should be aware of, such as that I must be a Grunt first, or I must do this or that.

Lastly, how exactly can I see the ID thing I'm required to have when requesting something for my token? Is there a setting or addon that will show me these, or do I just look it up online?
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
You can buy tokens at Mok'tar in Warsong Gulch. Not sure about legendary items, but you can just open a ticket stating something like:

"Requesting an item by the name of Hailstorm."

That's basically all you'll need to write, to my knowledge.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
You need to give the name of the item aswell as the item ID.

And yeah, generally most legendary items are lore items, which is a definite no-no. Any item is allowed aslong as it's not lore breaking and you don't find an excuse to you said item ICly when your character definately wouldn't.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Yeah, I was mainly planning on using Tokens to acquire stuff my characters could not easily acquire on their own.

I mean, stuff like Rivendare's mount, assuming it drops, wouldn't be that difficult to acquire at level 80, whereas the Phoenix mount would be beyond me.

Not that I'd be gathering mounts for IC usage, rather more for OOC messing around, or just to have for the achievements.
Having lots of mount is all good.

There's actually a farm for mounts if you have money to spend. In WSG, where the Horde Flag would normally be there's a portal to the tradeskill area. If you look on the ground there should be a book next to it. Click it, and you're at the farm. ^_^
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I totally missed that.

I just recently entered Warsong Gulch to explore, and stuck mainly to the Alliance side, until I hesitantly went over to see if there was anything different on the other side.

The only downside is one of the Horde NPCs on that side went hostile on me and killed me. Which kinda sucked x_x

I'll definitely give that farm a look see, to see what's available.
Hawk Wrote:You need to give the name of the item aswell as the item ID.

How exactly do I find the Item ID?
Easiest method is to look up the item on wowhead. When you're on the item's page, the number at the end signifies the item ID.

For example: [item]Squashed Rabbit Carcass[/item]

When you mouse over the link, in the URL you'll see the numbers at the end.
Sooo, for that Item, it would be 'item=4879'?
Yesh. The item ID would be 4879.
Thanks! ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  tokens? Heroforgotten 1 596 06-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Last Post: PiesOfNub