The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

forsaken guild?
I've seen a few guilds up until now and I did not manage to find a forsaken guild my question is if there even is a Forsaken guild on this server
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Guild[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Eldrinei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Illyth Mourningtreader[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg4][td=1,]Grayne Mournwind[/td][td=1,]Warrior[/td][td=1,]Undead[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Grembomb has thought of a Forsaken guild, and I, Myself am working on another one. Be patient, yo, hopefully it'll all work out! :D

Needless to say, the Forsaken aren't getting much love, but I hope that it will change.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
At the moment, I can think of Maulbane's Cultivators, although I'm fairly certain that there's a limit for how many people can be in the guild at any one time. There's also The Harbingers, but I'm not sure how active they'll be, Alistus being kinda missing from the server and all. I can't really list anything else off the top of my head - have a trawl through the guild forums yourself?

... Esthrunil, I am fascinated by your theories and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Now you've gone got me interested. >_>
Heh, don' worreh! In due time, it'll be revealed. I only need to finish the book, and I can put out the post for the guild in the guild forumz. While it's not -Forsaken- specific, it -is- Undead specific. Thanks fer the interest!

Also - Grem's idea for a Forsaken guild was here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...32&t=11736

Though, I'm not sure if he'll continue it when he returns.
You're going home...
The Cultivators are pretty much dead now.. I'm pretty sure Maulbane, however, would like to set up the guild again. I remember when The Cultivators were young and Forsaken RP was blooming..

Damnit, those days need to come back!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Much agreed, Pies. Much agreed.

I don' wanna be the only Forsaken-y guild, and if I pull mine off right, Forsaken won't need to be -in- my guild to be part of it. /nod Sorreh for ranting and raving about this guild, it's just an idea that's struck me as interesting and could provide some very good RP, especially when it comes to Non-Combat situations. (Though, don't be fooled. Combat will be involved in some way.)
You're going home...
Yeah well I was kinda hoping there would be a kind off RP guild which would be militia/military related for the Forsaken which would be awesome seeing as I modeled my chars gear to look like the gear of the Deathstalkers
why? because deathstalkers are awesome ^^
I'm already thinking of engineering a return of those lovable mass-murderers.

Maybe.

We have enough people who WANT to join, it's merely a question of me getting off my damn ass and pulling something together. And I may raise the cap to 20 so if there -is- inactivity it won't destroy the guild.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Nice in that case if you start the thing just yell and i'll sign in for the guild
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Guild[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Eldrinei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Illyth Mourningtreader[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg4][td=1,]Grayne Mournwind[/td][td=1,]Warrior[/td][td=1,]Undead[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
I might make a little bit of a crazy dead guy; I was planning on making a Forsaken, anyhow. And when I do, I might as well join you fellow crazies :D
Hehe. WE GROW.

Move him into the sun—

yep, but one thing I'dd like to ask what is the guild all about?
I'd love to say, joking "KILLING EVERYTHING" but it's not really, at least not anymore.

It's pretty much just a Forsaken military guild, they'll help out in the wars and go hunting Scourge and Humies, and also aid the Belves in rebuilding Silvermoon. Whatever's needed of them, kinda.

Move him into the sun—

sweet kinda like an external military unit like militia's and the like right? or are we an actuall part of the army?
Nah, we aren't a part of the army. More like a disciplined private army.

If you wanna know more we've got a post in the guild forum!

Move him into the sun—

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grogloki Guild Wars 2 Grogloki 0 3,015 01-29-2015, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Grogloki
  guild wars Grogloki 0 1,845 12-02-2014, 07:08 AM
  New guild Grogloki 10 3,432 11-11-2014, 01:32 PM
  2 things, guild/location Samlock 4 2,202 08-24-2014, 02:50 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane