The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

What's going on in the server when I get in?
I just made my character, logged in the game, everything seems good. The NPC's are there, but not moving... uh.. I can't talk to anybody... I can't attack the wolves.. I can't even move my items in my inventory, because they freeze all the sudden.. Oh! And there I got disconnected automaticly. I try to log in, "Unable to connect". Great. Shit hits the fan, eh?

Help me here, I don't get this at all. It actually happened last time I tried to play in a private server.
I have done everything right about the connection process. But I can get inside the game... It just doesn't work properly.
Wait for it... Wait for it...!
You might want to consider clearing your cache first, and if that doesn't work, a clean reinstall should.

Perhaps it's your system specs, also.

What kind of processor/graphics card do you use?
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Reinstalling is not an option. I spent my whole weekend to get to where I am now.

I've got a AMD Sempron SI-40 (It's a laptop..)

There's got to be some other way
You might have also Just been DCing. I DCed about 5-10 minutes ago.
I'm seem to be struck with the problem unless someone gets an idea for solving it...
Have you cleared your cache and restarted the game?

Check server status and see if your character is online, even though you might not be.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Yeah. I did. It doesn't make any difference
Isn't there anybody who can help me with this? :(
You aren't using any addons or the like are you? That could possibly cause some conflict.

Other than that, I think it's something with your graphics card. Before you log in, check your video settings in the Options part of the login screen. If everything is jacked up to High, try cutting it back to Low and see what happens.
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
Nah, man... I've tried all the obvious stuff. Everything that could easly be corrected, but nothing seems to do the trick. No matter what I try to change, it stays the same; I log in, choose my character, appear in the game, the npc's are walking for about 3 seconds and then they just stop walking (not freezing completely or anything), I can't interact with anyone and finally after like 1 minute, I get automaticly disconnected. If I wanna try again with new settings or anything at all. No difference.
My problem is just going to go on untill someone around here comes up with a theory I haven't tried. And no, I don't know anybody who plays private servers, so I kinda depend on you guy's...
It -sounds- like you're receiving information from the server very briefly, and then just stop. Have you tried temporarily disabling your firewall?
Yeah, tried that. Didn't make any difference...
Are you on a network behind a router? If so, I'd suggest to check the logs of the router to see if you can glean any information from that.
You could also use the repair function and see if that fixes your problem. It takes a few hours but quicker than a full reinstall.
Let's see what happens :wink:

Edit: Blast! Still the same! Cry