The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction: Belgrom
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have played WoW for the last year on a retail RP server and found it amazing, despite the odd 'loller'. I found the whole immersive Roleplay experience so much better than anything I had played before. I enjoyed playing the actual game, but would not have played for nearly as long if it weren't for the RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
From sunny old England (though...not so sunny atm, heh). Only really speak English, with tiny amounts of French and German

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Played Warcraft III to start with and loved the setting and the stories. When I heard they were making an online Warcraft, I quite young and had never played online games, so the though of it put me off. But later on I got into it and have played on and off for two years now.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've played on a few private servers in my time, but none have been any good, all full of "elite" players only trying to raid, and none had RP. When I saw this advertised, I knew I had to try it out and hopefully I will stay here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I actually enjoy most kinds of roleplay, but especially battle RP, it is world of -war-craft afterall ^^. On my old server (the Sha'tar) I would spend quite a lot of time in the bars and taverns around Silvermoon, as this seemed to be the hotspot of RP, but I loved getting out of the city and fighting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Shaman. I recently bought and read "Rise of the Horde", "Beyond the Dark Portal" and "Lord of the Clans". They're all really good reads and really bring you into the mindset of the Orcs, their culture, their traditions. I have mainly been inspired by Thrall, its hard not to especially in Lord of the Clans and Reign of Chaos.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want to find some nice RP and meet some great people. I normally find that Rpers are much nicer and more mature than others that play wow.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The main thing that stands out to me is cross-faction RP, I always wanted that down in retail. Mainly because it opens up so much more Roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Belgrom crouched low behind the rock, his maces held firmly in his strong hands. His target was grazing peacefully, but Belgrom knew that when roused, the creature could be a dangerous foe indeed. “The blood of an old dead kodo smells as a freshly slain one.” Shamefully, Belgrom had been told ways of cheating in his task, ways of defiling the traditions of the Om'riggor. “The young ones don't have matured horns, take these ones out.” Belgrom shuddered at the thought of not completing this task properly. Even if he got away with it, he would feel wrong in himself. Gathering his thoughts and his courage, he leapt out from the rock, yelling a great warcry as he closed the distance between himself and the kodo.

The kodo turned to see the great orc thundering towards him and lowered his head, preparing to repel the attacker. Belgrom got within inches of the beast's horn before rolling to the side and smashing one of his maces into its left foreleg, making it buckle and fall slightly. The orc ran to the other side of the clearing and spun round to roar at his prey again. The kodo turned slowly, its leg bleeding slightly. The two faced each other for what seemed like an eternity before the kodo charged, putting aside its injury. Belgrom hadn't expected the kodo to charge so early, and was caught off-guard. He grunted as he tried to sidestep the charging bulk, but was knocked to the side. Making the most of the opportunity, he brought his right mace down on the creature's head, making it roar before coming to a stop.

The beast charged again, but this time Belgrom was ready. He took one mace in both hands, throwing the other one slightly to the side. He raised the mace in both hands and brought it down right on the kodo's skull with immense strength, sending brains and blood flying across the clearing. Belgrom leant down before the kodo and placed his hand in the blood of the kodo before smearing it across his face.

By the will of the spirits, Belgrom, son of Kyrix, had just taken his first step into adult hood.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just wanted to say what a great idea an RP server is, and have thought about making one before but haven't had the time or expertise, hehe. I hope you like what you see.