The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

im ready to do my duty.( introduction)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: hmmm, well i am a friendly person who enjoys to help those in need or to say a few words of encouragement when they are needed, im also quite humble and dont try and be the best out of everyone but search for a nirvana. I love to laugh and joke with a great sence of humor. I see myself as a leader i hate following the croud and instead try to change it to what i see is best and have a way with words to convince others the same but i do not use it to hurt others by spreding realistic lies. I hope to meet interesting friends and friends that find me interesting ^^ hehe.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:I was born in newbrunswick canada in the middle of the country 6 hours in every direction from civiliaztion so i had thousands of acres of forests to explore and develope my adventurous mind which i have today, My main ...and sadly only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I think i started world of warcraft the wrong way completely. My friend got me to buy it and i played with him for a few months back in BC just pvping and raiding, but then i started to realize the amazing storys and legends that were scared here and there and i began to read pages apon pages of lore and then started to read the books and was amazed and inlove and began to RP and now i cant play the game any other way.

What made you seek our server over others?: well to be honest ...... you guys are the last and only RP private server out there anime-wow is completely trashed now :( and i was without a gameing home for ...months and months till today i decided to have a look and BAM! your site was sitting there and i was over joyed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:well i geuss this is sorta a ... nooby answer or inexpiernced answer possibly but i love all forms, it could be a cold bloody stalemate battle in the mountains of Alterac to a adventrous journey into the lush lands of feralas or a romantic setting in silvermoon city right up to everyday life as a soldier/farmer/commoner in the city of stormwind.... realy what im trying to say is....i seriously love just to set down the burdens of RL and step into the world of warcraft.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race is the nightelfs. Oldest children of azeroth and her warrior race they dwell in the forest kingdoms keeping the balance of nature and defending there homes vicously to who ever would hurt it. My favorite class which i think you saw comming would be the druid but i also enjoy the warrior, but the druid is just realy what symbolizes the nightelfs they are keepers of the forest and guardiens of nature with a great wisdom of world that they wield effieciently.

What are your expectations of this server?:I am just looking for a nice home with friendly somewhat mature people who like to be serious at roleplaying and having a good laugh as well. I hope to see that people arnt trying to be overpowerd and dumb IE: some kid pretending to be illidan or some end to azeroth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:ah jeez this means i gotta read em. haha jk ^^ i think i like your no spamming policy it makes life soooooo great when people arnt being 2 years old and wanting an item and spamming the trade or w/e chat saying there buying it or asking where its at.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: well im not sure how to start this sooo ill do it like its out of a book :) hope you enjoy.

The sun had just came over the horizon and the forest was deathly quite, branchs cracked and fell as they lost the strength to hold together, arcane fires burned slowly in small patchs scatterd around the glade. Faedris winced as he tried to breath in vain his ribs wer shatterd and his body was dieing he put his hand on the shaft of the crudly made orc axe that now sat in him left arm and tried to pull it out, but he could not. He sat quietly for a moment watching his life blood pool on the damp soft forest floor, he tryed to remeber the symbols in his mind to preform a druid healing spell but it was no use his bodys mana was spent. THUMP!..THUMP!..THUMP ..."grrrrrrrrr" an orc stood no more then fifty feet from the elf over looking the carnage of his dead brethern. Faedris glanced at him and then to the ground he concentrated with all his might and soul clenching every muscle in his body till he let out a beast like roar and his body flickerd with a pulsateing energy, the orc was stunned for a moment then let out a savage roar and began to sway his bulky body into a charge, Faedris lifted a hand and whisperd "stars guide me" a shocking burst echoed the sky and mystical bolts showerd from the heavens smashing into the inraged orc who still charged Faedris. The elf whisperd his feral spell and began to charge at the orc as he morphed into a bear they clashed in savage bloody combat after a few heavy blows a quick slice to the throat brought the orc to his knees as he let out a grunt and crashed sending leaves and earth flying with a heavy thump. Faedris limped over to a tree and rested for a time soon more would come and he would need his strength the gulch would never fall while he still bore breath in his lungs.

hehe i dont even know if thats what you guys were looking for but i hope it fits the bill :) thank you for reading my introduction hope to play with you soon bye. (btw my spelling is terrible i know haha)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Law ready for this thread?! I am Harlequin579 harlequin579 2 733 03-22-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Ronin
  Son of his father, brother of Maya reporting for duty =) Sorrow 1 602 04-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Andrasia