The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Meet Coonster
Tell us about yourself as a player:
Well i would call myself a bit of a loner, i like to go do my own thing but that doesnt mean im not up for any group stuff, im always some sortof low rank in guilds and such because i dont really care for rank and half the time i dont even notice, easily my favourite part is the RolePlay, i have a bit of a wild imagination and things like Roleplay and getting immersed in games really draws me in.

What country do you come from/What is your primary language?
I was born in Sydney,Australia andh ave lived here all my life, english is my main and only language.

How did you get into warcraft?
Well i started in warcraft 3 because i was really into RTS and read about world of warcraft, i bought it around 4 years ago and have played ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?
Well i looked around the internet and looked at as many Rp servers as i could find and yours seemed to be the best most dedicated RP server out there, The App part is good to it helps keep out the bad players who just watn to ruin other peoples experiences.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy:
I like many types of roleplay, im pretty much up for anything people are doing.

What is your favourite race/class, why?
My favourite race would probably have to be Dwarves, ive always liek the small races but maybe that because im a bit short to, I enjoy playing Dwarves because there tough and strong and endure through pretty much anything nad can take down any foe no matter how large even though they have a small stature

What are your expectations of this server?
I want to come on and have fun with mature roleplayers at anytime.

Out of all the rules and regulation on this server What appeals to you the most?
Respect, Without respect we couldnt have a good friendly community and everyone would just be hotile and rude, respect is a very important thing in games liek world of warcraft.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The day was as cold and bitter like always, the plates in Hothir's armor felt like ice and the wind stung at his eyes.
"just another day on the job" he mumbled to himself
But it wasnt just another day, It was going to be the worst day of his life

It all started with the alarm bell, its note rung out and pierced the air like a knife.
"What in the blazes could that be for" Hothir thought Bewildered.
He got up and started to run to the east gate, when he turned the corner he saw the smoke and flame, the smell of burning wood and gunpowder was thick in the air, some other guards ran with him
"Whats going on"
"how am i supposed to know just keep running"
"oh god please dont let it be the Dark Iron"
There had been rumors of Dark Iron dwarf armies tearing through the landsacpe burning and massacaring every village they came across

They got to the east gate only to see it balsted open and Dwarves in black armor Marching through with axes and Hammers, the guards were easily out numbered, they were just guards not elite soldires, they stood no chance against the unstopplable force that was the Dark iron Dwarves
"Were getting massacred"
"lets just leave theres nothing we cna do here""
"ï have to go and get my family" Hothir yelled

He turned and sprinted as fast as his legs could carry him through the streets "Oh god what if they've already been here"
He was to late, He saw his home burning but that didnt stop him, he burst through the door to see his wife and child on the ground in a pool of their own blood, he ran over to them
"no no NO NO NO!"
"H...hothir"
"Lilas, its okay im going to get you out of here"
"n...no its to late" she whispered as a flaming support beam Crashed to the ground "G...get out of here..save yourself"
Her voice trailed off as the life left her body, Hothir looked into her galzed dead eyes and cried the tears leaving tracks down his soot covered face he hugged her and kissed her one last time before standing and escaping the Burning house before it fell in on itself

That was the day Hothir lost everything he loved, That was the day he swore Vengeance.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Oh dear, an Australian with the name "Coonster". This can only bode horrible, horrible things. Anyway, feel free to throw me a PM if you have any questions regarding the server or forums, and remember to /join chat when actually online!

Oh, and capitalise those "I"s. I know how it's like, when I joined I didn't used to either.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Oi matey! [/color]
Welcome to the server!
I had to make it pink
You seem like a goodsy feller, remember to /join chat, and if any questions, go on.

And remember, people are the salt of life ;)

And also, capitalize the I's. Just as Maulbane there said.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most pleased to meet you all! (An introduction.) Zevrinia 2 696 11-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Zevrinia
  Please to meet you... Elhellios 2 677 10-03-2009, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Drumgar
  Meet Parker Parker 2 717 07-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Maulbane