The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

minichris123`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Christian. Im 17 on the 19th of December and im currently studying A level courses: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Geography. I always prefered RPing to other types of games, and well i simply didnt have the time to play wow if it meant i had to pay for it. Because of this i decided to look for an RP server. My search started at Echeloned WoW, an RP GM Server (which sucks, it DCs every 10-15 minutes) and so i thought it was about time i moved to a server where i could play with people who shared the same love for RP as me. It seems ive found it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from the UK so obviously my mother tongoue is English, however i used to study French (for 3 years, however i finished 2 years ago so im a little sketchy) a little german and i began teaching myself japanese in the holidays.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine had world of warcraft one of the first weeks it came out (back when i was, what.. 12 years old? ) and it seemed AMAZING! it took me months to persuade my parents, but i finally got wow. I've been playing on and off ever since due to school and family/friends i sometimes leave for a few months.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The RP! This is the first good, active RP server i have found (and trust me, ive been looking around for a very long time). I came here as the 'entrance test' is strict and accurate, and cuts out what i know all of us hate: The RP Ruiner.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well there are always different roleplays for different people, but i mainly enjoy the solo RP of an assassin. I used to play an assassin role in a guild for about 2 and a half years, keeping up that role - so i think im quite good at it now ;) Plus assassin's creed made it much cooler i think =D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Rogue. I used to think bloodelves, but they got too popular for me. I believe that if i wish to RP i should enjoy it, and i find that playing as a human makes it much easier to think on the spot, rather than wasting time planning a background and remembering it. With a human i can think over my background story, random stuff like that, but once my character is ready to RP i never have to make up random excuses for poor RP, such as not understanding the history of my race ;P

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well... Im looking forward to playing. Thats all i can say really, ive heard its an amazing server with a great player base, friendly GMs and firm yet fair admins ;)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This one! The idea of posting an introduction! It filters out RP ruiners from the start, which means admins, GMs and players dont waste time having to sort them out in game when they start killing people. It also gets rid of people for having the stupid story of 'evil dark prince who takes over the town, kills everyone and rules the world forever'.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Miraldo followed his grandfather as his grandfather followed his. The life of a Tulin was not an easy one.. a constant reminder to every other generation of males in the family. The eldest boy would be seperated from his brothers, his sisters, his cousins. He would be trained, and tested. For years he would follow in the footsteps of his grandfather learning to use both his mind and his blade, fighting against those who impeded the peace of Azerothians...

Miraldo trained his grandson well. The order was sent, and within weeks the young assassin will be dressed for attack. His weapons issued, but not to be drawn until his grandfather had finished his duty.

His duty was not to complete his mission. His duty was to die... Upon death, his ring and cape would be given to the new assassin. THE Assassin.

Miraldo the second (named after his tutor), was now ready to serve his people. Even this, well trained tool could not function alone. He needs the people of Azeroth, even Outlands and Northrend in order for him to rid his world of evil, until it was time he trained his grandson in turn.

Miraldo fixes his cape to his shoulderpads, tightens his weapon straps and his boots...

... He is ready.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Christian. Im 17 on the 19th of December and im currently studying A level courses: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Geography. I always prefered RPing to other types of games, and well i simply didnt have the time to play wow if it meant i had to pay for it. Because of this i decided to look for an RP server. My search started at Echeloned WoW, an RP GM Server (which sucks, it DCs every 10-15 minutes) and so i thought it was about time i moved to a server where i could play with people who shared the same love for RP as me. It seems ive found it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from the UK so obviously my mother tongoue is English, however i used to study French (for 3 years, however i finished 2 years ago so im a little sketchy) a little german and i began teaching myself japanese in the holidays.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine had world of warcraft one of the first weeks it came out (back when i was, what.. 12 years old? ) and it seemed AMAZING! it took me months to persuade my parents, but i finally got wow. I've been playing on and off ever since due to school and family/friends i sometimes leave for a few months.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The RP! This is the first good, active RP server i have found (and trust me, ive been looking around for a very long time). I came here as the 'entrance test' is strict and accurate, and cuts out what i know all of us hate: The RP Ruiner.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well there are always different roleplays for different people, but i mainly enjoy the solo RP of an assassin. I used to play an assassin role in a guild for about 2 and a half years, keeping up that role - so i think im quite good at it now ;) Plus assassin's creed made it much cooler i think =D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Rogue. I used to think bloodelves, but they got too popular for me. I believe that if i wish to RP i should enjoy it, and i find that playing as a human makes it much easier to think on the spot, rather than wasting time planning a background and remembering it. With a human i can think over my background story, random stuff like that, but once my character is ready to RP i never have to make up random excuses for poor RP, such as not understanding the history of my race ;P

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well... Im looking forward to playing. Thats all i can say really, ive heard its an amazing server with a great player base, friendly GMs and firm yet fair admins ;)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This one! The idea of posting an introduction! It filters out RP ruiners from the start, which means admins, GMs and players dont waste time having to sort them out in game when they start killing people. It also gets rid of people for having the stupid story of 'evil dark prince who takes over the town, kills everyone and rules the world forever'.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Miraldo followed his grandfather as his grandfather followed his. The life of a Tulin was not an easy one.. a constant reminder to every other generation of males in the family. The eldest boy would be seperated from his brothers, his sisters, his cousins. He would be trained, and tested. For years he would follow in the footsteps of his grandfather learning to use both his mind and his blade, fighting against those who impeded the peace of Azerothians...

Miraldo trained his grandson well. The order was sent, and within weeks the young assassin will be dressed for attack. His weapons issued, but not to be drawn until his grandfather had finished his duty.

His duty was not to complete his mission. His duty was to die... Upon death, his ring and cape would be given to the new assassin. THE Assassin.

Miraldo the second (named after his tutor), was now ready to serve his people. Even this, well trained tool could not function alone. He needs the people of Azeroth, even Outlands and Northrend in order for him to rid his world of evil, until it was time he trained his grandson in turn.

Miraldo fixes his cape to his shoulderpads, tightens his weapon straps and his boots...

... He is ready.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server!

Make sure to check out the many guides on the forums and Wiki to ensure that things go as smoothly as possible while you get to know the community, some of the most helpful guides are those on spelling and grammar which have really helped me improve, I'm sure you'll find them just as great. Do remember, for an instance, that i when refering to oneself is supposed to be capitalized, even when in the middle of a sentence!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Welcome to the server!

Make sure to check out the many guides on the forums and Wiki to ensure that things go as smoothly as possible while you get to know the community, some of the most helpful guides are those on spelling and grammar which have really helped me improve, I'm sure you'll find them just as great. Do remember, for an instance, that i when refering to oneself is supposed to be capitalized, even when in the middle of a sentence!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay; Happiness is mandatory, citizen.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!