The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Login Server Down?
I am trying to log onto the server and it says "Login Server Down" when I clearly see there are 13 ppl on. Help? :oops:
I am trying to log onto the server and it says "Login Server Down" when I clearly see there are 13 ppl on. Help? :oops:
There are two servers: The Login server and the game server. If the game server is down, everyone is offline. You can't be on without the game server. If the login server is down, nobody can open a new connection to the game server: Basically, nobody can login. Hence the login server name. However, people that were on before and are still on during the login server downtime can stay connected as they're no longer logging in, so to speak.

Basically, it's not just you.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
There are two servers: The Login server and the game server. If the game server is down, everyone is offline. You can't be on without the game server. If the login server is down, nobody can open a new connection to the game server: Basically, nobody can login. Hence the login server name. However, people that were on before and are still on during the login server downtime can stay connected as they're no longer logging in, so to speak.

Basically, it's not just you.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Based on several things, despite what HL said, it could indeed be just you.
Generally, when something bad happens with preventing people from logging in, there will be several posts about it, not just one... Not to mention there are usually a few different topics spread around because people don't check for other posts about the same thing before they post.
One last thing... Be sure to do all the normal troubleshooting before assuming it's a server issue unless, as stated before, there's already a similar topic with several folks also confirming their own trouble. A lot of people tend to blame the server when it's actually a PEBKAC error.
Based on several things, despite what HL said, it could indeed be just you.
Generally, when something bad happens with preventing people from logging in, there will be several posts about it, not just one... Not to mention there are usually a few different topics spread around because people don't check for other posts about the same thing before they post.
One last thing... Be sure to do all the normal troubleshooting before assuming it's a server issue unless, as stated before, there's already a similar topic with several folks also confirming their own trouble. A lot of people tend to blame the server when it's actually a PEBKAC error.
Kretol, I did see some complaints in the shoutbox and on the "Person Above Me" thread, so I assumed it was down... My WoW is acting up so I couldn't confirm.
Kretol, I did see some complaints in the shoutbox and on the "Person Above Me" thread, so I assumed it was down... My WoW is acting up so I couldn't confirm.
Thanks for the reply. :)
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
Thanks for the reply. :)
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to move, as I login Cookie 0 631 02-03-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Cookie
  Cant Login Nikolisko 10 1,822 01-25-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Nikolisko
  Cannot login anymore Ketoth 6 1,355 01-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Xigo
  Help! Cant login! 3 1,162 01-17-2011, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Login Server Down! altairassassin13 2 826 10-09-2010, 04:14 AM