The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kaushin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi all, my name is Chris and im an 18 year old student, so lots of free hours for WoW. I generally like every aspect of WoW, but RP and PvE are easily my favourites.

I used to play on Earthen Ring EU for several years with my good friend Sol, but lost interest a year or so ago. I'd like to resume RP'ing but in an environment that has quality RP as retail servers seem to lack that.

Im a friendly guy who hates stupid RP and of course, i have a love for Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw a mate playing it during one of the early patches and instantly knew i wanted to play with him. I was hooked fairly quickly.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Sol recommended it to me as others we have tried have been fairly crap quality.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good mixture of relaxing RP with in-character friends as well as romance, but the odd bit of fighting or drama can help to keep RP fun and exciting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll female Mage at the moment, it's the last character i played on retail. A mystical female Troll flinging fireballs just appeals to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have RP of atleast good quality with RP promoting rules, where people who ruin RP can expect to be banned.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about godmodding. I've met a few power emoters in my retail days and they're especially annoying when they refuse to go away while spamming they killed you in one hit.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a story i did for a character on ER Eu, Amienne Silvergrass, hope this is good enough.

The sun had just begun to creep over the hillside to the south-east, bathing the houses of Andorhal in a fiery yet gentle glow. A young girl stirred in a house close to the town centre, mumbling slightly in her sleep, trying to cling to her dreams. The morning light began to flood her room and in response the girl started to nudge her face deeper into her pillow, as if trying to fight the inevitable. Perhaps realising she could sleep no longer, or perhaps by some small twist of fate, a blurry eye was opened and a small groan uttered.

Forgot to shut the curtains, -again-. She thought to herself, untangling from the mass of extra bed sheets and heading for the foggy window.

Upon reaching the glass panes, the young girl saw something curious in the distance. What looked like a heavily armoured man riding a golden-armoured horse trudged towards the centre of town, seeming to shimmer slightly, even despite the sun's fiery glow that had coated the town. Something about this man struck the girl, who could only have been of a very young age, and she quickly pulled on some clothes. Despite the amount of money the Silvergrass family had, this particular siblings clothes were worn and slightly dirty, the girl huffed and tried to smooth out the creases and bat away the dried mud from previous adventures to no avail.

The girl quickly set off down the stairs and started to turn back as if remembering something, this momentary hesitation making the young girl lose her footing, heading straight for a badly placed bookcase at the foot of the stairs. As if by some kind of luck, only a single book was dislodged, unluckily enough bonking itself squarely on the girl's forehead, causing her to release a small yelp as it connected with her skull. Undeterred by the heavy-set book, she rose, hurried up the stairs and pulled together all of her possessions into a travelling case, swiftly heading for the door.

A small voice interrupted her momentum, stopping and turning, the girl came face to face with a still half-asleep sibling: This sibling's face framed with brown hair and a look of slight confusion.

"Amie? Where're you going?" The sibling asked, her voice a faint whisper.
"I need to go.. Brother Andonius is here.." Was the unsure reply, slight anxiety creeping into her voice.
"But.. Are you sure it's him? And so soon? I-I thought that mother and father hadn't got around to buying all of the supplies and bits that you need to get there.."

Amie shook her head, coppery locks falling about her face, partly hiding her eyes. She hugged her sister and fought back a few tears, smiling not only to reassure her sibling, but herself as well. She mumbled an “I'm sure."

"A-alright Amie.. Y-you could've at least said good-bye, though.." The girl finally answered, shrugging and offering a faint smile regardless.
"I know, Nahi I.. I'm sorry, but.. I need to do this, this is my calling, or whatever it was that the priest had said." Amie whispered back, she stood, rubbed her throbbing forehead and slipped the lock from the door, heading outside.

A cold chill greeted Amie, partly from the wind that had worked its way down from the mountains and partly from leaving her family behind, sending a suitable shiver up her spine. Heading along the cobbled path towards the centre of town the young girl began to think, glancing over her shoulder and fighting back a wave of tears once more as she did.

I hope they don't miss me too much.. but.. this -is- my calling. The Light's my future, and I'll always remember my family, no matter what.

Amie reached the fountain at the centre of town and glanced at it, taking a small scoop of water into cupped hands and splashing it onto her face in an attempt to wake herself further. A plated hand clasped at her shoulder and she jumped slightly, spraying water across the stonework.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Amie.. I didn't mean to make you jump." A gentle and friendly voice spoke to her, the hand squeezing very lightly in reassurance.
"U-uh, Brother Andonius! I'm.. er.. I'm still half asleep.. I.. sorry." Amie spluttered as she turned, glancing at the man's unscarred and perhaps handsome face, framed by short brown hair before looking down again at his ever-so-shiny boots.
"No matter, are you packed? I presume your parents bought you some clothes and gave you some money.. We may provide most things, but the money will come in handy later on."
"Y-yes, I am, Brother. I'm ready." Amie nodded firmly, clasping the travelling case in her hands tightly.
"Then come. My steed will carry us, she is strong and courageous, so don't be afraid."
"I won't, Brother."

Andonius led Amie to the other side of the fountain and up the road slightly, the watchtowers of Andorhal now clear, despite the slight fog. Just in front of the pair stood a proud and incredibly strong horse, clad in golden armour. As the young and slightly anxious girl approached, the horse nuzzled her affectionately, quickly eliminating any doubts that Amie may have had. With a quick lift from Andonius, a tight grip of the heavily armoured man and a whispered goodbye, the steed rode off, quickly leaving Andorhal behind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't think of much besides.. hope i see you all in game.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi all, my name is Chris and im an 18 year old student, so lots of free hours for WoW. I generally like every aspect of WoW, but RP and PvE are easily my favourites.

I used to play on Earthen Ring EU for several years with my good friend Sol, but lost interest a year or so ago. I'd like to resume RP'ing but in an environment that has quality RP as retail servers seem to lack that.

Im a friendly guy who hates stupid RP and of course, i have a love for Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw a mate playing it during one of the early patches and instantly knew i wanted to play with him. I was hooked fairly quickly.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Sol recommended it to me as others we have tried have been fairly crap quality.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good mixture of relaxing RP with in-character friends as well as romance, but the odd bit of fighting or drama can help to keep RP fun and exciting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll female Mage at the moment, it's the last character i played on retail. A mystical female Troll flinging fireballs just appeals to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have RP of atleast good quality with RP promoting rules, where people who ruin RP can expect to be banned.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about godmodding. I've met a few power emoters in my retail days and they're especially annoying when they refuse to go away while spamming they killed you in one hit.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a story i did for a character on ER Eu, Amienne Silvergrass, hope this is good enough.

The sun had just begun to creep over the hillside to the south-east, bathing the houses of Andorhal in a fiery yet gentle glow. A young girl stirred in a house close to the town centre, mumbling slightly in her sleep, trying to cling to her dreams. The morning light began to flood her room and in response the girl started to nudge her face deeper into her pillow, as if trying to fight the inevitable. Perhaps realising she could sleep no longer, or perhaps by some small twist of fate, a blurry eye was opened and a small groan uttered.

Forgot to shut the curtains, -again-. She thought to herself, untangling from the mass of extra bed sheets and heading for the foggy window.

Upon reaching the glass panes, the young girl saw something curious in the distance. What looked like a heavily armoured man riding a golden-armoured horse trudged towards the centre of town, seeming to shimmer slightly, even despite the sun's fiery glow that had coated the town. Something about this man struck the girl, who could only have been of a very young age, and she quickly pulled on some clothes. Despite the amount of money the Silvergrass family had, this particular siblings clothes were worn and slightly dirty, the girl huffed and tried to smooth out the creases and bat away the dried mud from previous adventures to no avail.

The girl quickly set off down the stairs and started to turn back as if remembering something, this momentary hesitation making the young girl lose her footing, heading straight for a badly placed bookcase at the foot of the stairs. As if by some kind of luck, only a single book was dislodged, unluckily enough bonking itself squarely on the girl's forehead, causing her to release a small yelp as it connected with her skull. Undeterred by the heavy-set book, she rose, hurried up the stairs and pulled together all of her possessions into a travelling case, swiftly heading for the door.

A small voice interrupted her momentum, stopping and turning, the girl came face to face with a still half-asleep sibling: This sibling's face framed with brown hair and a look of slight confusion.

"Amie? Where're you going?" The sibling asked, her voice a faint whisper.
"I need to go.. Brother Andonius is here.." Was the unsure reply, slight anxiety creeping into her voice.
"But.. Are you sure it's him? And so soon? I-I thought that mother and father hadn't got around to buying all of the supplies and bits that you need to get there.."

Amie shook her head, coppery locks falling about her face, partly hiding her eyes. She hugged her sister and fought back a few tears, smiling not only to reassure her sibling, but herself as well. She mumbled an “I'm sure."

"A-alright Amie.. Y-you could've at least said good-bye, though.." The girl finally answered, shrugging and offering a faint smile regardless.
"I know, Nahi I.. I'm sorry, but.. I need to do this, this is my calling, or whatever it was that the priest had said." Amie whispered back, she stood, rubbed her throbbing forehead and slipped the lock from the door, heading outside.

A cold chill greeted Amie, partly from the wind that had worked its way down from the mountains and partly from leaving her family behind, sending a suitable shiver up her spine. Heading along the cobbled path towards the centre of town the young girl began to think, glancing over her shoulder and fighting back a wave of tears once more as she did.

I hope they don't miss me too much.. but.. this -is- my calling. The Light's my future, and I'll always remember my family, no matter what.

Amie reached the fountain at the centre of town and glanced at it, taking a small scoop of water into cupped hands and splashing it onto her face in an attempt to wake herself further. A plated hand clasped at her shoulder and she jumped slightly, spraying water across the stonework.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Amie.. I didn't mean to make you jump." A gentle and friendly voice spoke to her, the hand squeezing very lightly in reassurance.
"U-uh, Brother Andonius! I'm.. er.. I'm still half asleep.. I.. sorry." Amie spluttered as she turned, glancing at the man's unscarred and perhaps handsome face, framed by short brown hair before looking down again at his ever-so-shiny boots.
"No matter, are you packed? I presume your parents bought you some clothes and gave you some money.. We may provide most things, but the money will come in handy later on."
"Y-yes, I am, Brother. I'm ready." Amie nodded firmly, clasping the travelling case in her hands tightly.
"Then come. My steed will carry us, she is strong and courageous, so don't be afraid."
"I won't, Brother."

Andonius led Amie to the other side of the fountain and up the road slightly, the watchtowers of Andorhal now clear, despite the slight fog. Just in front of the pair stood a proud and incredibly strong horse, clad in golden armour. As the young and slightly anxious girl approached, the horse nuzzled her affectionately, quickly eliminating any doubts that Amie may have had. With a quick lift from Andonius, a tight grip of the heavily armoured man and a whispered goodbye, the steed rode off, quickly leaving Andorhal behind.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I can't think of much besides.. hope i see you all in game.
Welcome!
Welcome!