The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Enlightened`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am nineteen and have been playing on World of Warcraft since a year after the release in 2004. It's lead me to test out several other MMO games like AoC and Aion in my online time, but the role play communities I found there wasn't as developed as the ones offered by WoW. I'm here on the word of a friend and have passed through several other role play oriented private servers not counting my experience on retail, so I hope to see an improvement from those if I get accepted into your own. I can be quite humorous when it calls for it, but aside from that I consider myself quite reserved into maturity. People often misunderstand what I say and fail to see whether I'm being serious or just teasing.

As a player, I prefer maturity that doesn't step too far into elitism. People tend to get carried away and forget this is nothing more than a virtual reality more than a physical one, despite the immersion, and start to jab at the most pointless subjects or have tantrums over some as silly as a miss type. I'll often push subtle wit into humour when I find the chance.

I'd say I'm relatively high on the Lore, and in the past I've been the one most people come to asking questions about this and that and what would be correct in line for their character's background. Anything I do that might impact or contradict the Lore, I research before-hand.

That about covers this section, hope you find it up to standards.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, so that covers the worry about my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Before WoW's release I'd played Warcraft 3 and the expansion The Frozen Throne. If I remember, I bought WoW for two reasons.

I hadn't tried an MMORPG before that time, so I thought it might be an interesting experience. Secondly, I wanted to see how my favourite characters panned out. With the new expansion Blizzard have broken my heart with Arthas.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I mentioned further up that I've passed through other private servers. I want a place where I can settle and roleplay in peace without moronic things happening and flashy geared children appearing with the most unlikely races. A few friends also headed to your server as well as some who were already here, so I decided to see what attracted them to play on Conquest.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can settle into almost any genre but mostly it's based on my mood at the time, I suppose my most inclined would be logical role play as well as action and fighting, something that tempts me to think and pushes others to think. I enjoy playing on enigma and making people wonder what my characters might do next.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I wouldn't say I have a favourite. In my time glimpsing the Lore and the Warcraft enviroment I'd be most likely to say Worgen or Quel'dorei.

It's easily able to be said the traditional Worgen are the most fatal race with the exception of immortals. If it wasn't down to their feral instincts they'd easily overwhelm about everything else in the universe not counting those demi-gods and deitiful figures.

As for Quel'dorei, my liking goes for the Ancient tense. I love the thought of a master civillization existing in the beginning and the world then slowly but finally devolving from their technology and talents.

Class-wise, I think I'd say Warlock. I adore magic that revolves around summoning.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be better than what I've seen on other servers. I desire a place where my roleplay won't be obstructed by silly interruptions, but more by realistic ones. I realize I might sound a bit elitist and harsh coming on people's mistakes, but that's not it all. I'm very tolerant up to a point. It's just that line where people aren't doing it by accident, and instead malevolently try to wreck your fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule over maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Crimson touched the tower in the distance past them, and the harsh impact of wind breezed the strands of hair belonged to those stood in daze at the sight. Even from there, a mile away, the introduction of blocks and petty shards of stone with the scorched emerald-sheeted grass could be heard. Over a dozen dead, rage was felt from ways off in those guards that surrounded in the culprit. Blades drew, and so did motion in the legs of one now charged. In an instant he fell, scarlet tears cried from the neck as the assailant stood with a red-stained sword suspended in the air. Fear was instilled. Even then, after having brought death to numerous lives far away under the horizon and just now to their avenger, he could only watch with tamed eyes. The clouds left in residue provoked every ounce of his attention, and pale lips a colour to compliment his skin fled back along his jaw – ‘boom'.

(Hope this wasn't too abstract, I'm tired.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What happens with gear? Can I request something if it's very mundane, like a white item (normal) that looks like clothing?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am nineteen and have been playing on World of Warcraft since a year after the release in 2004. It's lead me to test out several other MMO games like AoC and Aion in my online time, but the role play communities I found there wasn't as developed as the ones offered by WoW. I'm here on the word of a friend and have passed through several other role play oriented private servers not counting my experience on retail, so I hope to see an improvement from those if I get accepted into your own. I can be quite humorous when it calls for it, but aside from that I consider myself quite reserved into maturity. People often misunderstand what I say and fail to see whether I'm being serious or just teasing.

As a player, I prefer maturity that doesn't step too far into elitism. People tend to get carried away and forget this is nothing more than a virtual reality more than a physical one, despite the immersion, and start to jab at the most pointless subjects or have tantrums over some as silly as a miss type. I'll often push subtle wit into humour when I find the chance.

I'd say I'm relatively high on the Lore, and in the past I've been the one most people come to asking questions about this and that and what would be correct in line for their character's background. Anything I do that might impact or contradict the Lore, I research before-hand.

That about covers this section, hope you find it up to standards.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England, so that covers the worry about my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Before WoW's release I'd played Warcraft 3 and the expansion The Frozen Throne. If I remember, I bought WoW for two reasons.

I hadn't tried an MMORPG before that time, so I thought it might be an interesting experience. Secondly, I wanted to see how my favourite characters panned out. With the new expansion Blizzard have broken my heart with Arthas.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I mentioned further up that I've passed through other private servers. I want a place where I can settle and roleplay in peace without moronic things happening and flashy geared children appearing with the most unlikely races. A few friends also headed to your server as well as some who were already here, so I decided to see what attracted them to play on Conquest.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can settle into almost any genre but mostly it's based on my mood at the time, I suppose my most inclined would be logical role play as well as action and fighting, something that tempts me to think and pushes others to think. I enjoy playing on enigma and making people wonder what my characters might do next.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I wouldn't say I have a favourite. In my time glimpsing the Lore and the Warcraft enviroment I'd be most likely to say Worgen or Quel'dorei.

It's easily able to be said the traditional Worgen are the most fatal race with the exception of immortals. If it wasn't down to their feral instincts they'd easily overwhelm about everything else in the universe not counting those demi-gods and deitiful figures.

As for Quel'dorei, my liking goes for the Ancient tense. I love the thought of a master civillization existing in the beginning and the world then slowly but finally devolving from their technology and talents.

Class-wise, I think I'd say Warlock. I adore magic that revolves around summoning.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be better than what I've seen on other servers. I desire a place where my roleplay won't be obstructed by silly interruptions, but more by realistic ones. I realize I might sound a bit elitist and harsh coming on people's mistakes, but that's not it all. I'm very tolerant up to a point. It's just that line where people aren't doing it by accident, and instead malevolently try to wreck your fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule over maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Crimson touched the tower in the distance past them, and the harsh impact of wind breezed the strands of hair belonged to those stood in daze at the sight. Even from there, a mile away, the introduction of blocks and petty shards of stone with the scorched emerald-sheeted grass could be heard. Over a dozen dead, rage was felt from ways off in those guards that surrounded in the culprit. Blades drew, and so did motion in the legs of one now charged. In an instant he fell, scarlet tears cried from the neck as the assailant stood with a red-stained sword suspended in the air. Fear was instilled. Even then, after having brought death to numerous lives far away under the horizon and just now to their avenger, he could only watch with tamed eyes. The clouds left in residue provoked every ounce of his attention, and pale lips a colour to compliment his skin fled back along his jaw – ‘boom'.

(Hope this wasn't too abstract, I'm tired.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
What happens with gear? Can I request something if it's very mundane, like a white item (normal) that looks like clothing?
Woo! Another Englander!

Welcome to CotH! And if you check in the OOC area Warsong Gulch we have a few vendors which sell plain clothes.

And a note that you won't be able to play as Worgen of Quel'dorei (High Elf), I'm afraid.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Woo! Another Englander!

Welcome to CotH! And if you check in the OOC area Warsong Gulch we have a few vendors which sell plain clothes.

And a note that you won't be able to play as Worgen of Quel'dorei (High Elf), I'm afraid.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Of course, I was speaking abstract and general on the race thing.
Of course, I was speaking abstract and general on the race thing.