The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vidion`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well.. OOC'ly, I'm pretty level-headed. All of my friends say I'm really weird (the spice of life). I have a huge interest in Chinese culture (not the $5 kung-fu DVDs you find at the mall, mind you) so many of my human characters have Chinese names and personalities. Honor and dignity is a huge program in many of my characters.
I'm also into politics. Intraserver politics has always interested me, whether it be mayoral positions, working with the Church of Stormwind, etc.
Let's see how this'll go, hm?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
New York City, United States. I speak English, but I can also speak Spanish, German, and Serbian. Call it too much time on my hands.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed me the world.. of Warcraft. Never stopped playing ever since. Roleplaying was always a massive interest of mine, starting with playing and acting as action figures as a kid. I never told anyone about it though - a closely guarded secret.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The dedicated staff and the overall maturity. From what I've been hearing, Conquest of the Horde has been running for more than a year now. I came from Epilogue, and I'm pretty sure you all heard about what happened. A shame, really.
I'm glad to be here, though.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Social, action, anything as long as I'm doing something. An adventure here and there, sword in hand, then standing on a street corner and proclaiming your allegiance to the King. Then a nice ale at the tavern with your friends. Love it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Playable? I would say humans (but that would be no fun!) So next in line would definitely be the Dwarves. The love of adventure and good mead is always fun to play. Unrelated, though - I simply adore Pandarens. I played one on another server and the experience was amazing. The mixture of Chinese culture with earth-shattering fists of fury and bear hugs...

What are your expectations of this server?:
As said, maturity and dedication. We are all humans, but GMs do need to keep up a facade of professionalism when it needs to stand (even on a private server) so I'm expecting nothing but the best from the team here. The reviews from others are amazing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit. Another related matter is keeping IC and OOC issues separate - it's quite awkward explaining to someone that you don't "hate them" because they talked down to your character of a lower social class.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Dingxiang Gui walked slowly - but surely - trudging through the soggy mud of the shoddy dirt road. Rats skittered from one side of the road to the other, crawling under foliage into dank hidey holes spreading under the land.
His prize mule, Huizhong, sank his golden hooves through the bogland, spiders and insects crawling out of the new imprints and up the quadruped's hairy leg. He neighed and shook them off.
Dingxiang suddenly stopped as several shadows walked at them, blunt objects drawn, more appearing through the dense post rain fog. Ding slowly began to move his hand to the hilt of his shortsword before a gruff voice halted him: "Touch that sword and you die."
A crossbow was shoved underneath his chin, and a truncheon tapped his leg for other weapons. Another bandit ripped the sword out of his sheathe, inspecting it, then holding it for himself. "Thanks," the gruff voice said.
Ding sighed - it wasn't the first time he was stuck up by highwaymen on his route. He was all too predictable, leaving footprints on the mud trail. It was bound to happen sooner or later..
All of a sudden, a bandit said "I got 'em!" and Ding's mule suddenly fell into the mud, greyish flecks of dirt and crimson blood scattering across the men. The bandit had cleanly beheaded Huizhong with Ding's own blade - and the rest began to eagerly ransack the dead caravan animal of all the goods strapped on his back.
It was a.. total disgrace. A blow to Ding's own family - the mule was the last of its line, a pedigree. Slain in the mud like a dog, ransacked like a store in a riot.
Ding was stripped half-naked and a blindfold tied across his face and sent in the opposite direction, the bandits laughing at his scrawny, dirty body stumbling over the dirt.
Little did they know that they just attacked and humiliated a merchant noble of Stormwind...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One thing - from what I'm reading, I doubt it, but is the .mod displayid command available to all, or to a special rank, or not available at all? That's the only thing, I've read over everything and I'm more than enthused with the well-put rules.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well.. OOC'ly, I'm pretty level-headed. All of my friends say I'm really weird (the spice of life). I have a huge interest in Chinese culture (not the $5 kung-fu DVDs you find at the mall, mind you) so many of my human characters have Chinese names and personalities. Honor and dignity is a huge program in many of my characters.
I'm also into politics. Intraserver politics has always interested me, whether it be mayoral positions, working with the Church of Stormwind, etc.
Let's see how this'll go, hm?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
New York City, United States. I speak English, but I can also speak Spanish, German, and Serbian. Call it too much time on my hands.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed me the world.. of Warcraft. Never stopped playing ever since. Roleplaying was always a massive interest of mine, starting with playing and acting as action figures as a kid. I never told anyone about it though - a closely guarded secret.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The dedicated staff and the overall maturity. From what I've been hearing, Conquest of the Horde has been running for more than a year now. I came from Epilogue, and I'm pretty sure you all heard about what happened. A shame, really.
I'm glad to be here, though.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Social, action, anything as long as I'm doing something. An adventure here and there, sword in hand, then standing on a street corner and proclaiming your allegiance to the King. Then a nice ale at the tavern with your friends. Love it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Playable? I would say humans (but that would be no fun!) So next in line would definitely be the Dwarves. The love of adventure and good mead is always fun to play. Unrelated, though - I simply adore Pandarens. I played one on another server and the experience was amazing. The mixture of Chinese culture with earth-shattering fists of fury and bear hugs...

What are your expectations of this server?:
As said, maturity and dedication. We are all humans, but GMs do need to keep up a facade of professionalism when it needs to stand (even on a private server) so I'm expecting nothing but the best from the team here. The reviews from others are amazing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit. Another related matter is keeping IC and OOC issues separate - it's quite awkward explaining to someone that you don't "hate them" because they talked down to your character of a lower social class.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Dingxiang Gui walked slowly - but surely - trudging through the soggy mud of the shoddy dirt road. Rats skittered from one side of the road to the other, crawling under foliage into dank hidey holes spreading under the land.
His prize mule, Huizhong, sank his golden hooves through the bogland, spiders and insects crawling out of the new imprints and up the quadruped's hairy leg. He neighed and shook them off.
Dingxiang suddenly stopped as several shadows walked at them, blunt objects drawn, more appearing through the dense post rain fog. Ding slowly began to move his hand to the hilt of his shortsword before a gruff voice halted him: "Touch that sword and you die."
A crossbow was shoved underneath his chin, and a truncheon tapped his leg for other weapons. Another bandit ripped the sword out of his sheathe, inspecting it, then holding it for himself. "Thanks," the gruff voice said.
Ding sighed - it wasn't the first time he was stuck up by highwaymen on his route. He was all too predictable, leaving footprints on the mud trail. It was bound to happen sooner or later..
All of a sudden, a bandit said "I got 'em!" and Ding's mule suddenly fell into the mud, greyish flecks of dirt and crimson blood scattering across the men. The bandit had cleanly beheaded Huizhong with Ding's own blade - and the rest began to eagerly ransack the dead caravan animal of all the goods strapped on his back.
It was a.. total disgrace. A blow to Ding's own family - the mule was the last of its line, a pedigree. Slain in the mud like a dog, ransacked like a store in a riot.
Ding was stripped half-naked and a blindfold tied across his face and sent in the opposite direction, the bandits laughing at his scrawny, dirty body stumbling over the dirt.
Little did they know that they just attacked and humiliated a merchant noble of Stormwind...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
One thing - from what I'm reading, I doubt it, but is the .mod displayid command available to all, or to a special rank, or not available at all? That's the only thing, I've read over everything and I'm more than enthused with the well-put rules.
Quote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

First off Welcome to the Server, and in answer to your question there are no special commands like that available to players we stick with the original classes and models for characters but there are "Prestige Classes" available which are just special types of classes. (Eg... Blood Mage, Blademaster, Far Seer.)
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Quote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

First off Welcome to the Server, and in answer to your question there are no special commands like that available to players we stick with the original classes and models for characters but there are "Prestige Classes" available which are just special types of classes. (Eg... Blood Mage, Blademaster, Far Seer.)
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]