The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Eveningrose`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Evening, or Eve if you prefer. I am 23 years old and I love roleplaying. I play/ run several tabletop games (though none currently) and love immersing myself in a role I create. I'm very friendly and open, and I love making new friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the midwest region and America, I speak English but know enough French to get through a restaurant, maybe. Hopefully I will be moving west and north into Canada next year. Hooray!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A long time ago a friend let me make a character. I was hooked ever since the first swing my undead warrior took at a zombie. From there, I bought my own copy and had a very nice Troll Priest in what I consider the guild that kept me playing, and really kept me hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend told me about this server. He no longer plays, but I was very excited to give it a try. He made it sound so wonderful.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, but the roleplay that makes good stories is the best. Stuff that you want to tell friends about. Things that happen in game that actually give you a real life rush of adrenaline or make some emotion happen to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/ Troll/ Orc because I know more about them and can RP them more convincingly.
Warriors and hunters are easiest to level, but for roleplay I love Warlock or Rouge, but not just to be an evil person.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high. My friend told me of a time that a small skirmish broke out near Goldshire. Instead of battling with levels and equipment, he rolled dice and the battle played out fairly and very well. I hope this is still in practice.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. Thank you so much for making this a rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather write something out later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Evening, or Eve if you prefer. I am 23 years old and I love roleplaying. I play/ run several tabletop games (though none currently) and love immersing myself in a role I create. I'm very friendly and open, and I love making new friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the midwest region and America, I speak English but know enough French to get through a restaurant, maybe. Hopefully I will be moving west and north into Canada next year. Hooray!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A long time ago a friend let me make a character. I was hooked ever since the first swing my undead warrior took at a zombie. From there, I bought my own copy and had a very nice Troll Priest in what I consider the guild that kept me playing, and really kept me hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend told me about this server. He no longer plays, but I was very excited to give it a try. He made it sound so wonderful.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds, but the roleplay that makes good stories is the best. Stuff that you want to tell friends about. Things that happen in game that actually give you a real life rush of adrenaline or make some emotion happen to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/ Troll/ Orc because I know more about them and can RP them more convincingly.
Warriors and hunters are easiest to level, but for roleplay I love Warlock or Rouge, but not just to be an evil person.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high. My friend told me of a time that a small skirmish broke out near Goldshire. Instead of battling with levels and equipment, he rolled dice and the battle played out fairly and very well. I hope this is still in practice.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. Thank you so much for making this a rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather write something out later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at the moment.
Welcome to the Server.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Welcome to the Server.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
Thanks, I'll try and bump this intro up a bit now that I read a few more starter's threads. ;)
It will most likely be a while before I actually play on the server. WoW is taking a long time to install and work cuts into my 'be home and change discs while installing' time.
Thanks, I'll try and bump this intro up a bit now that I read a few more starter's threads. ;)
It will most likely be a while before I actually play on the server. WoW is taking a long time to install and work cuts into my 'be home and change discs while installing' time.