The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dranise`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a player that enjoys the story of the game first and foremost. Though I do not know everything about the lore, I like to learn about it whenever I can. My time is often limited by my work and my classes and my friends kiddnapping me but somehow I still find time to imerse myself within the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the united states and I speak english. I promise that I will not speak any foreign languages or curse at you in one. Honest.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My parents played world of warcraft and I kind of fell into it while watching them play. I got my own account, my own computer and my love of books lead me away from raiding to trade for the experience of roleplaying with other people to create something fun and enjoyable.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I saw the server forums and explored a little bit and your openness for player interaction between the races and the palpable lore and storylines in the game, the gm's participation in the roleplay as well. Also a server dedicated to roleplay with GMs who are there solely for bettering the roleplay is definatly something that I am looking forward to in contrast to the retail world of warcraft

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relationship romance roleplay the most, my three R's ^^ I dont only like this aspect of roleplaying, but also the event sthat happen around the story that influence the characters and putting my mind in place as if I were expereinceing them, good and bad. When I cry over something that happened to my character I know I'm into it. that or I am being emotional. Source check that :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like humans. Cause I am one. Sorry just had to say that...

I play as a human because I don't feel comfortable with any other race. Possibly because I am one. (Hey!) Their lore intrests me while dwarves are boring and elves are dry and predictable. I cannot explain reasonably why I feel most comfortable with humans, sorry ^^;;

I like to play as a rogue because of the mystery, the poison and the daggers. It also fits into my favorite role as the playful traveler who likes to start a good fight whilst making it all a game. I also am most comfortable with a rogue because I started with a rogue in the retail servers and roleplayed with mine for about two years.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping that I can have fun here, and if the forums are not a huge fat lie (*gasp*) then I should feel just at home in this server. I might even consider bringing along a few friends of mine from the retail into the server if I feel they are good enough for it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Spelling! I also like the more intimate role the GM's play in regulating the roleplay, making sure it all makes sense and screening players so that at one point I will know perfectly well that the people I am going to meet will be up to the standard.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will fill this out later I think, I have to out some thought into a story, dont want to disapoint.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Kittens. That is all :3
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a player that enjoys the story of the game first and foremost. Though I do not know everything about the lore, I like to learn about it whenever I can. My time is often limited by my work and my classes and my friends kiddnapping me but somehow I still find time to imerse myself within the game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the united states and I speak english. I promise that I will not speak any foreign languages or curse at you in one. Honest.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My parents played world of warcraft and I kind of fell into it while watching them play. I got my own account, my own computer and my love of books lead me away from raiding to trade for the experience of roleplaying with other people to create something fun and enjoyable.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I saw the server forums and explored a little bit and your openness for player interaction between the races and the palpable lore and storylines in the game, the gm's participation in the roleplay as well. Also a server dedicated to roleplay with GMs who are there solely for bettering the roleplay is definatly something that I am looking forward to in contrast to the retail world of warcraft

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relationship romance roleplay the most, my three R's ^^ I dont only like this aspect of roleplaying, but also the event sthat happen around the story that influence the characters and putting my mind in place as if I were expereinceing them, good and bad. When I cry over something that happened to my character I know I'm into it. that or I am being emotional. Source check that :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like humans. Cause I am one. Sorry just had to say that...

I play as a human because I don't feel comfortable with any other race. Possibly because I am one. (Hey!) Their lore intrests me while dwarves are boring and elves are dry and predictable. I cannot explain reasonably why I feel most comfortable with humans, sorry ^^;;

I like to play as a rogue because of the mystery, the poison and the daggers. It also fits into my favorite role as the playful traveler who likes to start a good fight whilst making it all a game. I also am most comfortable with a rogue because I started with a rogue in the retail servers and roleplayed with mine for about two years.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping that I can have fun here, and if the forums are not a huge fat lie (*gasp*) then I should feel just at home in this server. I might even consider bringing along a few friends of mine from the retail into the server if I feel they are good enough for it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Spelling! I also like the more intimate role the GM's play in regulating the roleplay, making sure it all makes sense and screening players so that at one point I will know perfectly well that the people I am going to meet will be up to the standard.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will fill this out later I think, I have to out some thought into a story, dont want to disapoint.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Kittens. That is all :3
Welcome to the Server!!!
Don't forget about the story :)..
Welcome to the Server!!!
Don't forget about the story :)..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dranise`s Introduction Dranise 3 526 11-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Anski