The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

oraclexs`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, About 5 or 6 years ago I got into roleplaying on a little website known as Habbo. I roleplayed there on and off for some time now. I still go back sometimes. About a year ago I got into Forum roleplaying. I was actually really into it. For about 5 years I've been in love with roleplay, and have always wanted to apply roleplaying to an MMO. I figured WoW would be the best game for this, So here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in Canada. I'm still here, actually. I speak English as well as broken french. (I can read quite a bit, but can't have a conversation with it)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If you watch South Park you might recall the "Make love not Warcraft" episode. After I saw that, I knew I have to play this game. Went to Walmart, Got Burning Crusade and WoW. The rest is history.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server really drew my attention as a Roleplayer. I was looking around at other servers, but this one looked best. Why else would you make us write Introductions?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a large variety in roleplaying, but rather than fighting constantly I enjoy more casual roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would have to be Gnomes. Rurikar can be blamed for that. When I first got into Warcraft I started watching a lot of YouTube video's about it. His video's really caught my attention, and he was a Gnome. Since then I just haven't really been into anything else as much.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are really just to be able to roleplay. I don't want to log into a Roleplay server and be surprised by the lack of roleplay. It's just kind of depressing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the two rules respect and tolerance are both most important. Without respect how can you tolerate somebody, and without tolerance how can you respect someone? These rules should go without saying. Where would we be without them both? Calling some stranger a dickface?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would rather hold this off until Gruntship. It would give me a better vibe to write with, and possibly do something in relation to your server. If that's not good enough, I can copy paste one of my other stories.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't really have anything else to say, But I like you're server so far.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, About 5 or 6 years ago I got into roleplaying on a little website known as Habbo. I roleplayed there on and off for some time now. I still go back sometimes. About a year ago I got into Forum roleplaying. I was actually really into it. For about 5 years I've been in love with roleplay, and have always wanted to apply roleplaying to an MMO. I figured WoW would be the best game for this, So here I am.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born and raised in Canada. I'm still here, actually. I speak English as well as broken french. (I can read quite a bit, but can't have a conversation with it)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If you watch South Park you might recall the "Make love not Warcraft" episode. After I saw that, I knew I have to play this game. Went to Walmart, Got Burning Crusade and WoW. The rest is history.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server really drew my attention as a Roleplayer. I was looking around at other servers, but this one looked best. Why else would you make us write Introductions?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a large variety in roleplaying, but rather than fighting constantly I enjoy more casual roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class would have to be Gnomes. Rurikar can be blamed for that. When I first got into Warcraft I started watching a lot of YouTube video's about it. His video's really caught my attention, and he was a Gnome. Since then I just haven't really been into anything else as much.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are really just to be able to roleplay. I don't want to log into a Roleplay server and be surprised by the lack of roleplay. It's just kind of depressing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think the two rules respect and tolerance are both most important. Without respect how can you tolerate somebody, and without tolerance how can you respect someone? These rules should go without saying. Where would we be without them both? Calling some stranger a dickface?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would rather hold this off until Gruntship. It would give me a better vibe to write with, and possibly do something in relation to your server. If that's not good enough, I can copy paste one of my other stories.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't really have anything else to say, But I like you're server so far.
Welcome!
Welcome!
Kaghuros Wrote:Welcome!
Thanks. I like how close this community is.
Kaghuros Wrote:Welcome!
Thanks. I like how close this community is.