The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Duskat`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I don't really know if there's all that much to tell but I'll certainly give it a shot. My real name is Dean, and I live in Virginia (right by the beach). Right now I don't have a huge amount going on in my life, mostly just playing music and talking with friends. I play acoustic guitar, bass, and sing in a band, although we haven't been doing so much lately.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was originally born in Puerto Rico, but don't ask me anything about it. I don't know if it was beautiful, awesome, or blanketed in thick layers of chocolate chip cookies. I left when I was three. Like I said, I live in Virginia now, so the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Honestly, I used to laugh about people playing World of Warcraft. I started to actually get into it from a few different people. My good friend and little brother were both playing retail constantly, so it was really just a matter of time until I caught the bug. When I first got on retail, I was purely doing PvE. After about 2 years of that, and several months away from Warcraft altogether, I found out that a co-worker was the leader of a RP guild on The Venture Co. server. Of course, I immediately went to buy a time card and got started anew on his server. From then on, I've done nothing but roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, initially it was just the first server to pop up on google when I was looking for a RP private server. Of course, that's not the only reason and certainly not the main one. I looked around at a few others and thought they just didn't fit my play-style. This server seems well regulated, organized, and full of nice people (from what I can tell so far). That was enough for me to make my decision over others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to mix it up with my roleplay. I do tend to lean toward tavern roleplay, admittedly, but I love all kinds. It's important to try different things if you really want your character to grow, in my opinion. If you don't get into a fight, you'll never really know what your character can handle. If you never relax and talk to other players, you'll never know your character's base personality.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm...I usually like to roleplay either a Hunter or a Rogue. Rogues allow me to try and stretch the bounds of what's traditionally expected of a certain class, while a hunter is open to so many possibilities it allows me to really reach out.

As far as race goes, I almost always roleplay as a Night Elf. They just seem to fit my roleplay style a bit better. I can see a bit of my own personality in the Night Elf.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I expect this server to allow me to truly be a part of a roleplay community. When I used to play retail, there was always a fairly small group of loyal roleplayers, and a massive group of people who hate roleplayers (yet they joined a rp server, go figure).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity

Specifically, the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner. It means being able to have the clarity of vision to be critical and honest with oneself, and to act based on the greater good rather than the personal good. It means being able to rise above pettiness, and to recognize that some conflicts are simply not worth getting into. A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior. Players in this community and on this server should be able to put their pride aside and respond appropriately.

I just can't stand immature people. Putting this into practice as a rule is the most amazing thing ever...Ever.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sun's rays sparkled brightly as they drifted below the horizon, barely holding on to the last remnants of the day. Krade sat lazily on a branch near the highest reaches of the canopy on the outskirts of Teldrassil, gazing out as the orange day mixed with the purple night to form an all new color. Below him, life slowed as usual, as people returned to their homes to rest for the next day. Sleep would not find Krade so easily.

"It's better this way, goodbyes only make things difficult," he sighed quietly to himself before grabbing his few belongings and beginning his descent to the ground.

Krade was already almost halfway through his third century of life and yet he had only been outside of Teldrassil one time. Even then, it had only been to Auberdine. He had wanted to leave for quite some time, but he couldn't stand to leave the people who had become his family and friends.

As he began his trek out of his home, a moment's hesitation struck him. He looked back at the tree that had once been his, before allowing a small smile to appear on his lips. Placing his hand on top of the bag he had packed, he turned once more, leaving behind the safety of the past in favor of an unknown tomorrow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
[Image: l_58808bac93d94c0f856d6dda84e33240.jpg]
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I don't really know if there's all that much to tell but I'll certainly give it a shot. My real name is Dean, and I live in Virginia (right by the beach). Right now I don't have a huge amount going on in my life, mostly just playing music and talking with friends. I play acoustic guitar, bass, and sing in a band, although we haven't been doing so much lately.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was originally born in Puerto Rico, but don't ask me anything about it. I don't know if it was beautiful, awesome, or blanketed in thick layers of chocolate chip cookies. I left when I was three. Like I said, I live in Virginia now, so the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Honestly, I used to laugh about people playing World of Warcraft. I started to actually get into it from a few different people. My good friend and little brother were both playing retail constantly, so it was really just a matter of time until I caught the bug. When I first got on retail, I was purely doing PvE. After about 2 years of that, and several months away from Warcraft altogether, I found out that a co-worker was the leader of a RP guild on The Venture Co. server. Of course, I immediately went to buy a time card and got started anew on his server. From then on, I've done nothing but roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, initially it was just the first server to pop up on google when I was looking for a RP private server. Of course, that's not the only reason and certainly not the main one. I looked around at a few others and thought they just didn't fit my play-style. This server seems well regulated, organized, and full of nice people (from what I can tell so far). That was enough for me to make my decision over others.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to mix it up with my roleplay. I do tend to lean toward tavern roleplay, admittedly, but I love all kinds. It's important to try different things if you really want your character to grow, in my opinion. If you don't get into a fight, you'll never really know what your character can handle. If you never relax and talk to other players, you'll never know your character's base personality.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm...I usually like to roleplay either a Hunter or a Rogue. Rogues allow me to try and stretch the bounds of what's traditionally expected of a certain class, while a hunter is open to so many possibilities it allows me to really reach out.

As far as race goes, I almost always roleplay as a Night Elf. They just seem to fit my roleplay style a bit better. I can see a bit of my own personality in the Night Elf.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I expect this server to allow me to truly be a part of a roleplay community. When I used to play retail, there was always a fairly small group of loyal roleplayers, and a massive group of people who hate roleplayers (yet they joined a rp server, go figure).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity

Specifically, the ability to deal with issues in a rational, reasonable, adult manner. It means being able to have the clarity of vision to be critical and honest with oneself, and to act based on the greater good rather than the personal good. It means being able to rise above pettiness, and to recognize that some conflicts are simply not worth getting into. A mature player knows better than to get involved in a confrontation with someone who is griefing them or engaging in some other irritating behavior. Players in this community and on this server should be able to put their pride aside and respond appropriately.

I just can't stand immature people. Putting this into practice as a rule is the most amazing thing ever...Ever.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sun's rays sparkled brightly as they drifted below the horizon, barely holding on to the last remnants of the day. Krade sat lazily on a branch near the highest reaches of the canopy on the outskirts of Teldrassil, gazing out as the orange day mixed with the purple night to form an all new color. Below him, life slowed as usual, as people returned to their homes to rest for the next day. Sleep would not find Krade so easily.

"It's better this way, goodbyes only make things difficult," he sighed quietly to himself before grabbing his few belongings and beginning his descent to the ground.

Krade was already almost halfway through his third century of life and yet he had only been outside of Teldrassil one time. Even then, it had only been to Auberdine. He had wanted to leave for quite some time, but he couldn't stand to leave the people who had become his family and friends.

As he began his trek out of his home, a moment's hesitation struck him. He looked back at the tree that had once been his, before allowing a small smile to appear on his lips. Placing his hand on top of the bag he had packed, he turned once more, leaving behind the safety of the past in favor of an unknown tomorrow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
[Image: l_58808bac93d94c0f856d6dda84e33240.jpg]
Welcome!
Welcome!