The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SgtMeatloaf`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I respect other players and their boundaries, I am creative and smart (not bragging). I can spell rather good, I'm good with grammar and what not. I listen well and I can keep a conversation going. Heh.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Grants Pass, Oregon (THE GREEN STATE!). I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced me to World of Warcraft, I got into it very quickly. Ashamed as I am, I only made it to level 40 and got a tad bored, but recently I have joined my pal in the game and it picked up.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I played all the other free servers and I found them lacking in something. It was fun being able to do whatever, but it progressively got more boring. Also, I played Warcraft 3 and they had some RP scenarios that I really enjoyed so I thought I would try (and stick with) a Rp on WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy group Roleplaying, although conversation between two individuals was always enjoyable and group conversation always brings a laugh or two. I enjoy fighting and action with some dialogue.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Usually a Troll or Orc Hunter, because I enjoy helping from afar and watching the battle, planning out what I'll do next and I always enjoyed pets in any game. Its also good for targeting those crafty rogues.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not expecting much out of the server just the players. I heard most are mature and RP great.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect rule, I'm glad its not optional. I noticed most of the time on the Warcraft 3 Roleplaying games I played, people would butt in and be incessantly rude to others, or me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am yet working on one, but expect to see it soon! It should be about a ghost that harasses a drunken man, obsessing and mourning over his wife's death.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can there be rival guilds on each faction? Or is it against the rules to do that?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I respect other players and their boundaries, I am creative and smart (not bragging). I can spell rather good, I'm good with grammar and what not. I listen well and I can keep a conversation going. Heh.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Grants Pass, Oregon (THE GREEN STATE!). I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced me to World of Warcraft, I got into it very quickly. Ashamed as I am, I only made it to level 40 and got a tad bored, but recently I have joined my pal in the game and it picked up.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I played all the other free servers and I found them lacking in something. It was fun being able to do whatever, but it progressively got more boring. Also, I played Warcraft 3 and they had some RP scenarios that I really enjoyed so I thought I would try (and stick with) a Rp on WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy group Roleplaying, although conversation between two individuals was always enjoyable and group conversation always brings a laugh or two. I enjoy fighting and action with some dialogue.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Usually a Troll or Orc Hunter, because I enjoy helping from afar and watching the battle, planning out what I'll do next and I always enjoyed pets in any game. Its also good for targeting those crafty rogues.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not expecting much out of the server just the players. I heard most are mature and RP great.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect rule, I'm glad its not optional. I noticed most of the time on the Warcraft 3 Roleplaying games I played, people would butt in and be incessantly rude to others, or me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am yet working on one, but expect to see it soon! It should be about a ghost that harasses a drunken man, obsessing and mourning over his wife's death.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can there be rival guilds on each faction? Or is it against the rules to do that?
Welcome!
Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SgtMeatloaf`s Introduction SgtMeatloaf 5 766 12-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Last Post: teege