The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The End of the Sin'sholai!
The rebels have won, and Rommath was killed by Halduron's blade, with the assistance of Liadrin and Sylvanas, as well as the rest of the rebels! After all was said and done, the Sin'sholai sent a diplomatic envoy to Orgrimmar to speak to Thrall. After much debate and contemplation, the Elves and Forsaken are now at peace with the Horde, and slowly reintegrating themselves back into the faction.

This means no more Sin'sholai. Belves and Forsaken are free to once again enter Horde areas, and vica versa. Also, Rommath is dead, the new regent is Halduron Brightwing, with Lady Liadrin serving under him.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the plot line while it was running, but I'll be honest and say that I'm glad that it's done. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to put them here.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
The rebels have won, and Rommath was killed by Halduron's blade, with the assistance of Liadrin and Sylvanas, as well as the rest of the rebels! After all was said and done, the Sin'sholai sent a diplomatic envoy to Orgrimmar to speak to Thrall. After much debate and contemplation, the Elves and Forsaken are now at peace with the Horde, and slowly reintegrating themselves back into the faction.

This means no more Sin'sholai. Belves and Forsaken are free to once again enter Horde areas, and vica versa. Also, Rommath is dead, the new regent is Halduron Brightwing, with Lady Liadrin serving under him.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the plot line while it was running, but I'll be honest and say that I'm glad that it's done. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to put them here.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Siara was the greatest diplomatic envoy ever, and should be given a laurel wreath and the "Ambassador" or "Diplomat" ingame title.

But seriously. The event was awesome. Thank so much for putting it on!
Siara was the greatest diplomatic envoy ever, and should be given a laurel wreath and the "Ambassador" or "Diplomat" ingame title.

But seriously. The event was awesome. Thank so much for putting it on!
Damn nice story arc! also speaking of titles... I demand that the Magi's are given the title of Golem's Bane!
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Damn nice story arc! also speaking of titles... I demand that the Magi's are given the title of Golem's Bane!
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Alakintra should be getting a posthumous rank up to Master. > >
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Ebon Blade, Third War Survivor
Alakintra should be getting a posthumous rank up to Master. > >
Alakintra Blood Knight
Caediath Wrote:Alakintra should be getting a posthumous rank up to Master. > >
And Terant could be given a prehumous one. :twisted:
We need a "Representative" title. D:
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
We need a "Representative" title. D:
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
It's a shame I missed this, but alas I had to work all day!

I'm sure it was great fun though, and it's about time the Sin'Sholai were back in the Horde.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
It's a shame I missed this, but alas I had to work all day!

I'm sure it was great fun though, and it's about time the Sin'Sholai were back in the Horde.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Terant Wrote:
Oooh that was a low blow, Ter. :(
Alakintra Blood Knight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Next Sin'sholai Event Grakor456 35 5,869 11-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Attention Sin'sholai Rebels! Grakor456 20 4,814 11-18-2009, 09:14 PM