The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Permanent?
Well, I came back and said I wouldn't leave.
That was obviously going to be proven false someday!
For now, though, this isn't exactly permanent... I think

You see, I finally got tired of the Drama.
Upon logging in each day I send in so many screenshots, maybe 2-4 a day.
Knowing that I do this, and that maybe I help makes this difficult to do.
And I want you all to know...
I love most of you. I love talking to the night crowd.

Anyway, when I say most of you... I mean with the exception of the rumor-mongerer lately. He knows exactly who he is and I want to say this. Shut up. Just shut up. Spreading rumours about Leth is just fucking stupid. EVERYONE knows him and most know he's nice. To the people believing that person and his little MSN friend... Why? 8I Why would you EVER believe them? It's just stupid and you should be ashamed.

With that, I leave. <3

Lucelia
Excuse me for saying something, but isn't this post causing drama by calling somebody out? Seems a bit weird.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Not Lucelia! Noooooooooooooo!

Well, I respect your decision, and bid you farewell. May your days be bright, and may your happiness be blossoming.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Maelstrom Wrote:Excuse me for saying something, but isn't this post causing drama by calling somebody out? Seems a bit weird.

Calling someone out? o.O
Not exactly calling them out, but saying "shut up". I'd think that would draw their attention here and they'd make a post about it them BOOM! Dramafest 2009.
Maelstrom Wrote:Not exactly calling them out, but saying "shut up". I'd think that would draw their attention here and they'd make a post about it them BOOM! Dramafest 2009.

If they wanted to do that it's their business. If I was a rumor mongerer... I don't think I would. Especially since they haven't already. Besides, I can't really see him doing that to be honest. :I
Right....

Zach, vent, you must stay and provide free entertainmentz.

<3 You forevah!

I'll see you around soon enough. :)
[Image: Signature.png]
Yes, well, I think I sounded a bit ignorant there. For that I'm sorry.
Happy travels, fellow Roleplayer!
Bestie, we never even got a chance to role play together! A missed opportunity for me!

Also, I may have only known you for a short while and we may have only a few times with long periods in between them but you were still a friend to me on this server. I hope you can drag yourself back here sooner or later as the circumstances that you are leaving in is rather unfortunate. Yet the message it holds is strong.

Don't be a stranger now!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
I think that when people leave, saying that they want to escape the drama, create more drama. - Unintentionally, or intentionally. It just adds up to more drama.
You'll be back once you tire of DDO!
B-but... D:

I hope to see you again soon, Lucelia.

I have faith though. They always come back!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
It was great to meet you, and it's a shame to see you go.

Take care, Lucy.
Kretol Wrote:You'll be back once you tire of DDO!

What are you doing here? This is part of the treehouse! You know the rules! No Kretols allowed! D:<

I've decided, by the way, to at least lurk the forums. Josh might pop in, and I might as well at times. But, for the most part, consider this a hiatus.

(Edit: In response to Vrahn... Entertain you? Just look in the mirror! OH HO! JOLLY GOOD, LUCELIA. Anyway... Duh.)
I... never got to get my revenge... You weren't there when I evolved into a grunt D:

Anyways, it was always fun wid ya Luc, I'll miss ya, and hope that you return someday ~ lalalalala ~ Have fun wherever you go ^^