The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Now what?
Well, as I've told some of you I've had to wipe my computer, and now I can't seem to find the windows CD which is rather annoying - and inconvinient. I'm still gonna try to find it but in the mean time I figured I'd ask you guys:

You got any ideas how to install Windows XP without a CD? Or even a good way to get a good working Windows 7?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Woot!

A cd has been located and the computer is finally being formated.

Hooray! Congrats, Nostra! :D
Huzzha! we must celebrate with E-Muffinz and totally honest *cough cough* cakes.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Ok, scratch what I said. This CD seems to be FUBAR so I'll have to find another way, or get the idiot who lost the CD to start looking for it more seriously.

Anyone with an idea how to install windows without a CD is welcome to share that here!

Ouch. Where did you get that CD? Anyway, I have no idea on how to help but if anyone does know how to get Windows without a CD that would be great for me too.
I'm almost sure you can only do it with the CD but I'd try looking through the microsoft website. Maybe one of those downloads will work for you.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... fault.mspx

You could always use someone else's CD and so long as they have that weird 25(?) digit conformation code then you should be fine. Else you're stuck buying vista or windows 7.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]