The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Must Construct Additional Pylons
Hey guys.

I love CoTH and I love the CoTH community, but lately I've become horribly bored around here and so I want to go and try something new for a while. Going to have some reduced presence on the forums and in game, etc. Not really leaving, I'll still be around, just a notice to anyone who goes "FFFUUUUU-" when they are waiting for me. XD

I'm trying to get someone to hold up the CoD while I'm doing my thing, so all of you who expressed interest, I love you, and I'll try to get someone to play chief for a while so I can forward your inquiries of interest to them and keep my baby alive.

MSN is still: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Cya!
[Image: Signature.png]
Completely understandable. Hope to see you around soon. That raises a new topic of responsibility for us as players: Should we be "recruiting" (for lack of better word) people we know, friends, etc. to play on CotH more?

I certainly think that if we each individually kept the growth of CotH in the back of our minds at least, the amount, quality, and consistence of RP for all of us, plus whoever joins CotH, will shoot up the wazoo.

Hypothetically, if just one forth of us registered users were to recruit invite just one player to join us on CotH, approximately 940 people would join the CotH community. Crazy stuff.

Just throwing the idea out there. Love ya CotHers!
Mweh don't leave, I still need to kill Cedric...
Construct yer damn pylons and get your inactive ass back here! I still haven't gotten in on Discord :?

Could I carry CoD? No. I suggest you leave that to Kimee! She seems right, and is active. Plus she's a gnome, auto +15 to roll.
So many departures! :|

You better come back, Vrahn! /shakefist

<3
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
My hubby. :C

lololol. :/
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Sorry, Vrahn, you aren't allowed to.
>:(

Come back soon!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Your actions are not acceptable, a disciplinary squad will be sent to your location ASAP. Please remain calm and do not provoke the officers with unnecessary movements. If we are unable to locate you we ask that you contact and remain in contact with our telephonist.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not enough pylons. Nostra 4 1,016 05-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Nostra