The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Graaagh.
WoW. Crashing. Every 5-10 minutes. Forced reboot. Every time. No solution except for downgrading video drivers. And I like the quality of my stuff. No ability to RP, have a conversation, or do work.

I'm gonna go play Team Fortress 2 and see if my client settles down in a day or three.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
...QQ. Try hitting your computer. Always works for me! <3
Terant speaks many truths.

Ball-peen hammers work wonders.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Terant Wrote:...QQ. Try hitting your computer. Always works for me! <3

Yeah, that really wokred on my old one. Until it started making this weaird noise and spew out black smoke. . .
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
One word.
OpenGL.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
HeroLief Wrote:One word.
OpenGL.
agreed
[Image: badge.jpg]
[Image: badge.jpg]
The unholy army of Arthas the Lich King, you will not rest until you rule all.
What will I do without the Moose!? :(
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Walluce Wrote:What will I do without the Moose!? :(
Go to Canada, we'll find another one there! There's tons of them!
Terant Wrote:

There's one at the zoo across the river from me! We could steal it and teach it to type! Much faster than going to Canada.

In all seriousness, D:. No Moose makes me a sad panda.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Terant Wrote:

Theres lots of them in Sweden too. I'm pretty sure our mailman is a moose.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmN_fDkEZ2U[/youtube]

New Moose does not wish to type.

Cry

it only wishes to kill!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
FOR THE RECORD: it appears my computer is trying to eat itself.

First WoW starts doing this crap, although it's done the same thing on and off for months now.

Then my taskbar and windows shut off (granted that was my fault).

After that my sound stops working no matter how many times I reboot and won't be recognized by the computer (I get it fixed by Ted).

And just now, uh. My monitor stopped being recognized and continually gave the NO SIGNAL display instead.

I've seriously gotta lay off the WoW because all these problems are stemming from when I force-reboot my comp, as they don't typically happen otherwise. So, uh. I might not be in game for /a while/ after all, until I either get new video drivers, downgrade the ones I already have (yeah no), or WoW patches up and suddenly works all spiff-like. Let's hope the third. ALSO WHAT'S THIS ABOUT OPENGL?
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
That sounds like the virus that killed my old comp, Moose...
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
dragonmad Wrote:That sounds like the virus that killed my old comp, Moose...

Try complete. . . Global. . . Saturation! I mean complete system reset.
Spoiler:
Roxas65 Wrote:
dragonmad Wrote:That sounds like the virus that killed my old comp, Moose...

Try complete. . . Global. . . Saturation! I mean complete system reset.

Yeah... When I did that the virus went and took all of my drivers with it. Can't run anything off of it now.
Spoiler: