The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Curse you, technology.
Yeeeaaah... I don't know what the hell happened, but the easiest way to say it is that my computer is fucked.

So sadly, I won't be able to get online for... who knows how long. I apologise to anyone who needed me for whatever reason. I'll still be on the forums, just not ingame.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:*Bad word*

And I was persecuted for saying the word damn :wink:

Anyway. Have fun uh... Not... CotHing! Wait, that's an oxymoron. Oh well, try your hardest to enjoy it anyway!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Hawk Wrote:Yeeeaaah... I don't know what the hell happened, but the easiest way to say it is that my computer is fucked.

So sadly, I won't be able to get online for... who knows how long. I apologise to anyone who needed me for whatever reason. I'll still be on the forums, just not ingame.
I... Wha.... No Hawk for... How long did you... WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW? WE NEED HAWK BACK NOW OR IT'S NOT COTH!!!
O_O

Technology is conspiring to take out CotH's GMs. First Nostra, then Moose, now Hawk!

It's a Cothpocalypse!

Edit - Oh yeah and we will miss you! Get back soon!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
I have a feeling we'll be taking it to repair on the weekend or something. You have NO idea how bored I've been. It's actually scary.

I'll miss you lot. XD
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawk. Q_Q

*cling*
This is probably the worst time of the year for a computer to break because the few repair folk still at work are liable to be lazy as hell. T'is the season to be idle, apparently.

Anyway, I hope you get back up and running soon, mate. If, by the grace of your deity of choice, you're able to attend Sunday's parade, I will radiate glee. :D
Y2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Signature.png]
GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

Well, kinda. Infact the good news is miniscule compared to the bad news. Anyway!

To save us £220 on repairing the hunk of junk, we've called a repair guy and he's coming ASAP! Hooray!

Bad news! This was about 3 days ago, and we've had a load of snow so it'll take even longer. I'm dying for RP. D:

If this guy charges more for it, I'll rage. Estimated time is a further week or more.
Another week? My word that is a lot of snow.

Hurry back, Hawkman!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Walluce Wrote:Another week? My word that is a lot of snow.

Hurry back, Hawkman!

You're telling me, Wally. The virtual entirety of the UK is buried under several inches, and people are much less inclined to go to work when their cars are skidding all over the roads.

Can't wait till you're back anyway, Birdy. You knows we loves ya. <3
... D: HURRY UP. WE MISS YOU. QQ
Sol Wrote:
Walluce Wrote:Another week? My word that is a lot of snow.

Hurry back, Hawkman!

You're telling me, Wally. The virtual entirety of the UK is buried under several inches, and people are much less inclined to go to work when their cars are skidding all over the roads.

Can't wait till you're back anyway, Birdy. You knows we loves ya. <3
Scandanavia is laughing at the UK, I'm sure.
Alright. More bad news.

Not even the guy could fix our computer, but he reccomended buying a windows vista disk... which costs £70.

There is a small bright side mind you. He was nice enough not to charge us for it, despite spending quite a long time trying to fix it.

Long story short: Computer's still screwed, gonna be away longer.
...NOOOOO. >:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welp. Technology hates me. falcophoenix 2 629 08-24-2012, 06:10 AM
Last Post: falcophoenix