The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bloodflower`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a 17 year old girl gamer who likes to sit in front of her television or computer and play a good game. I am a fashion design student and I have been gaming for my whole life. My favourite game genres are horror and platform. Horror is the one genre that seems to be repeating itself when it comes to my taste in different media. I have been doing table-top and text-based rpgs for about four years. I have also just recently begun larping(live action role playing). Art is another big interest of mine. I am quite good at drawing and I love making cosplays.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Sweden in North Europe and my primary language is Swedish, though I prefer using English on international websites.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I tried the online game of World of Warcraft some years ago and learned why that game was one of the biggest mmorpgs around. But it was not until recently that some of my best friends, whom is a big Warcraftgeek, decided that I should try the originals too. So I am quite new to the Warcraft universe even though I have known about the game for years.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Some of my friends, who also play on this server, recommended this one. I have been wondering before about joining an rpg server but I rarely joins mmorpgs if I do not have a friend joining at the same time or already being at the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am quite fond of horror roleplays though it rarely matters for me which kind of genre the roleplay is as long as the Dungeon Master does his or hers job in making the game enjoyable or if there are none(for example a videogame) the story have to be interesting and preferably in a dark touch. The two kinds I dislike is non-serious/comical, romantic and roleplays which only circulates around political intrigues or any kind of intrigue where you just seem to discuss instead of doing something useful. I am always roleplaying with large groups. The same thing applies for larps.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say that my favourite race are blood elves. In general I am not fond of elves because they are usually snobby and are often illustrated as the dominant and most beautiful race in fantasy lore. The only thing that makes me like general elves are their magic abilities because I am quite fond of being a magic user in games and roleplays. The reason why I would choose blood elves is because blizzard gave them something that makes them stick out from other elves in the fantasy genre; a dark story. I got quite a soft spot for races with a dark and gruesome history.

My favourite class must be the warlock. I am rarely playing anything else than a magic user if the class is available. My most favourite kind of magic users are summoners like necromancers or, in this case, warlocks because I like being able to summon and control powerful monsters and I often likes the summoned creatures character designs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting a newcomer-friendly server with people of all kinds so the roleplaying does not get stuck in one angle(which is often the romance kind). I am also expecting nice people who makes it worth logging back in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule. All too often roleplayers seem to turn into childish naggers who can not take a critical comment or refuses to solve a conflict because it is not going like they want to. Sometimes one just have to compromise, you can not get what you want all the time in life.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I want to complete this part later so I can have some more time to write my story.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm looking forward to a good time on this server.
Welcome!
Yay! Legacy is accepted!
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Welcome to the server. :>
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Legacy! :3

Welcome to the server! <3
Thank you, everybody.