The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cammando117`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, to start off, to fullfill my "RPing" desires , I played "SotDRP" on "WC3." However, WC3 is very limited and I sought out a "RPing private server" on google. Then, I found you guys, and here I am.
I don't own any console systems. So, computer gaming is my only means of gaming, and at first I wasn't that thrilled about RPing(To be honest, I thought it was for losers), Then RPing grew on me. Learned grammar, In 10th and 11th grade. Then started RPing in SotDRP. Bam, Here I am. Even though, I have to give a fair warning to you, I'm a horrible speller. I'm also very affable person, I can get along with anyone(Who has a sense of humor). I can be very mature if needed or loose for certain people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My family comes from Honduras(a poor 3rd world country in central america), moved to the U.S., had me in NJ. After 4 years, We moved to FL and was raised there. I spoke Spanish first, then learned english by watching cartoons at a young age! After sometime in the states, I lost my Spanish slowly, then all together. Now, I only know bits of spanish and i'm 16. =/

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At a young tender age of seven, my cousin got me into Warcraft 3! Then when I was 11(I think), World Of Warcraft came out(Yes, I was one of those annoying 11 year olds, Then I grew out of that awful stage). Now, 16 , I quit Retail, and joined the private servers!

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, I just clicked the first link on google, that I saw. Here I am now, Telling you about myself.I know what your thinking! Scary, isn't it? Whats that? Yea, I just blew your mind away.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good Action/Drama/ Epic turning point RP(A turning point you won't see coming!).You'll see what I mean In my short story. =D! I don't care much for how many people are in the RP , as long as they don't do something stupid and kill the RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are Blood Elves(AND NO, not because they're pretty) and my favorite class are Paladins. To Begin, Blood Elves are "Badass" In their laugh(In game) and their "Evilness", Thats why I love them. Now, Paladins, are my favorite class because they are Religulous and Violent! "Har har har!"

What are your expectations of this server?:
Judging from your "Player map" on the website, not many RPers. So, I'm going to feel like a outsider(If this does get approved), because small amount of players means a "tight-nit" community. However, I am doing this form at 2AM, So I might be wrong. Daytime is usually the peak of most private servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that mostly appealed to me was the OOC, because if you didn't know, SotDRP uses the OOC system too. So, I don't have to change really.(Just the game =D)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yea, I would like to add. (insert smliey face here) I don't know weather to make a summary or an actual story(with dialog,T/A/E, Etc.), for the storytelling part. You should clear that up with sidenotes on what you want in the story.
Welcome!