The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

uscortez`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm an avid Player, I enjoy all sorts of things in a game. However role playing must be one of my favorites, I love how the story develops between the characters. Also the tension that can be seen adds a feeling to the game as if you were there yourself.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States, I live on the east coast. My primary language is English, I do however speak a bit of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always been an avid reader, so when I heard about something called "Role Playing" I decided to try it out. I went out and bought me the retail version of the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest it seems as if you have a good setup here. Hopefully you guys have a control on the number of "noobs" and trouble makers. And Lastly I always wanted to be a part of a Pure Role playing Server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends on my mood actually. If I'm feeling Obnoxious I might start a large argument with someone else right in the marketplace of the city.
If I'm feeling daring I might risk it all by taking on a legendary creature.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say (race) either Tauren or Night elves.
Probably because they're closeness with nature, they have a peaceful air about them. As for a class, either Druid or hunter. I like the druid because of his/her diversity in fighting style, to be able to switch from an agile rouge to a large bear is exciting and helpful. My reason behind the hunter is quite simple, I like how they have a companion to travel along with them - I also think this would tie well into role play-.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly, very high. From what I've read I expect it to be a wonderful experience. I hope to find people who are equally enthusiastic as I am.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
They seem fair enough. I could easily follow them, and I will see that I do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( I'll tell it Now. )
Marcia ducked out of her tent and sighed. She had not been expecting the storm to come this quickly, the fire she had set up the previous night was not reduced to a smoldering heap. Her trip through Ashenvale had not been as plesant as she had hoped, she was on her way to Felwood to see her "Adoptive" brother. Her brother was working with the local's to help with cleansing the area.
Marcia was too lost at thought to notice the two centaurs heading slowly toward her camp. One of them nudged the other and pointed towards the small tent and the other let out a low grumble.
They Charged. Marcia was in her tent when she heard the distant rumble of hooves. She swore under her breath. She stepped out of the tent hoping to end it peacefully.The larger of the two centaurs pushed her to the ground and looked at his partner, he chuckled "Looks as if we have dinner tonight Brother." Marcia's Eyes widened as she was told her fate. She Managed to let out a small mewl. But almost as if on cue a bolt of arcane energy hit the larger centaur square in the chest and tore right through him. A tiger like animal lunged out of no-where and attacked the smaller centaur and brought him down in a matter of seconds. Moments later a Huntress walked up to Marcia and offed her a hand up. "Are you okay"? She questioned examining the woman for any injuries. Marcia nods slowly wondering how in the world she was going to repay the woman.
The Huntress decided to venture with the girl until she arrived at Felwood. Marcia and the Huntress parted regretfully they had a mutual friendship that they developed on the trip. Marcia was with her brother now and she decided that as soon as she got back to Darnassus she would learn to defend herself better.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(My story might not be stellar but I hope it works)
Welcome!