The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looks like I'm out for a while...
As some of you know, I've been working 70+ hours and so haven't been on much at all, sadly. But with the holiday season officially at an end, a new kind of distraction has sprouted up.

I'm getting married.

As any of you who have tied the knot already know, planning for a wedding and whatnot takes up a lot of time and energy, and, of course, money. While Mr. Silverstar and I would like to be millionaires who can hire someone else to do all the dirty work for us, we're not, so I'm just going to have to cut back on the fun time for now and focus on that mysterious thing called "RL". ;)

In the meantime, here's what my characters are doing:

Allouenza Silverstar: in light of recent events, she is currently touring Horde territory, officially re-forming old alliances and unofficially spreading word of the Light.

Deyanira: Still plotting in Silvermoon, hateful of all the "fresh blood" willing to change their opinions based on current political climate... but still recruiting for the glory of the Sin'sholai.

For those interested in keeping in touch during my prolonged absence, my e-mail is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:p[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e --> and the same e-mail may be used for my MSN.

Thanks.
"A full minute of stunned silence means, "My God, what did you do?" not, "Please continue."
I'm so happy for you, Allie!!! :D