The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Eranmi`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First and foremost, eh? It has been said about me that I'm a rather lively person, outspoken and clearly enjoying the life that I might be living. My temper was once a large problem, but due to a bit of medication, that's been suppressed to the level of your average MMO-Gamer. I'm usually easy to get along with, if you choose to get along with me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the good ol' United States, even though as a country, we aren't too old. English is my primary language, and despite my efforts to learn a subsidiary language, I have not been able to.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A long, long, time ago, in an EB Games next to a pretzel shop, I spied a game with a rather artistic cover. I'd heard about the game before, an RTS with a sense of roleplaying fashion, though I was never too into strategy games. The game was Warcraft 3, the cover being of the Lich-Lord, Kel'thuzad. I bought the game, rushed home, and found my first love. I'm just joking about the love, part. Afterward completing the game, I had gone through every single nook and cranny of the internet, searching for more of the delectable fount of imagination, which led to my slight obsession to Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Conquest of the Horde has had the reputation of being the only privately owned roleplaying server, which kicks your booty before you can start to kick booty. Excuse my language, of course. I've played on other servers before, and most of them have died, the administration failing, or the player base simply disappearing for the sheer amount of fail. I'm told that this server is the exception to that clause.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy myself a large range of roleplay. Some days, I want to wage war, and others, I'd like to drink tea in an inn. Most of my roleplays consist of combat roleplaying, seeing as how that is some of the most thrilling roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite Class - Death Knight. Although I disapprove of Blizzard's way of implementing Death Knights into the Alliance and Horde, I still love the concept of the Death Knights because of how destructive they were in Warcraft 3.

My favorite race would be the Undead Scourge. Yes, I know that someone will look at this and say, "That's not a race! /autodeny!" But in my opinion, the Scourge is an acting force and race, only because they've played such a pivotal role in Azeroth. The quote that always comes back to me, as a reminder as to why I believe the Scourge is the best, "For every man that we lose, their forces are bolstered!" How can you fight a war, if your own men are your opponents?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have heard great things of this server, but I keep my expectations low, so that once I can live through the good of the server, my level of 'impressed' will be rather high!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Knowing when to quit. Something that every single person on the internet needs to learn.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not quite sure if you can post a link to your character profile, so I'll wait to fill this out later. I already have one of my character's details written out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Rape, is not a joke. I'm sorry, but please try to refrain from making comments on that subject as you're in my company. Thanks. <3
Welcome to the server, Eranmi. I'm afraid the last I saw of you was on Azshara-WoW, so please forgive any presumptions I might make because of that.
As Kagh has said, welcome to the server! From what I've seen of you on other servers (who shall remain nameless), I think you'll make a fine addition to CotH! Something like that.
Spoiler:
Still can't play a Lich, no matter how hard I try.
"The only difference between me and a homeless man is my job. I will do whatever it takes to survive...like I did when I was homeless."
A lot has changed since my time in AzsharaWoW. I must say that I acted rather immaturely on the server, expecting a lot of things that I didn't deserve. I'm just trying to find a place that I can call home, without being left out to dry.
I understand, and I hope you can find that here.