The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

HelemeriTheMighty`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Oh, well, me? I'm Emppu. I'm this random newbie from the depths of the internet, here to learn roleplay. I have played some roleplaying games, but gotten disappointed. I'm very excited to join the server, if I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Finland, finnish, offcourse.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it's not a funny story. I was searching for roleplaying games and one of my friends recommended this. Well, then I bought it. Then the World of Warcraft came, and I bought it, too. I was playing in some random roleplaying server, but then I got entirely bored of the player base. I started searching for something better, and, here I am!

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I guess I answered this in the upper one, but I searched for a better RP server. With rules, good GMs and good RPrs.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy.. Romantic RP, probably. Having an in-game relationship and developing it to the top. Or then failing miserably.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh. Troll. Troll Mage. Because of their history, mage? Because of the RP elements they give. All the wisdom. Offcourse, they are neutral, too, not like warlocks or priests.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect RP. Nothing big, just a few quality members who can RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of them. Every single one. They are greatly designed to increase quality.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm going to leave this for later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, I don't have any. Harhar.
Welcome! I don't think I'd call anything that's Trollish neutral, heh. They really really hate other races.