The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kitath`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player... where to begin.. Well I'm an explorer of sorts. A hardworking role player searching for a decent rp server to call home. But i don't think ill be disappointed here. ^w^

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the USA and I speak a few languages, but the primary is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well... that's actually an interesting question. I per say didn't get into it, i just sorta picked up the box a few months after it came out and started playing. I eventually put it down about a year ago.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, I was recommended to this server by a friend of mine. We role play most of the time and thought it was a good idea to invite me into this rp community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That would really depend upon my mood. I would normally prefer exploration, or quite possibly action, and usually in small groups, not extremely large crowds. Makes it easier for me to keep track of where the play is going. Unless i had some sort of way of knowing exactly what might happen, like a script of an event that was gonna happen and we were to just put the dialogue, that i could do ^.^.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite? Jeez, i really don't have a favorite. If I had to pick, it would definitely be the Tauren. I just like being a towering race, not more for that, but I love cows >.>;. Class? Well that's an easy one. Druid, I'm a laid back player. I offer advice and wisdom to those who seek it, and even offer healing services to cleanse them of poison and disease =3.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, given how much I've heard from my friend, i would expect this to be no less of a role play oriented server. =)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, definitely maturity. Because, in my opinion, its rare to find such a thing among the world today.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A Tauren rogue... difficult to grasp, right? Well, it was quite possible, but nearly improbable of there being such a thing as a sneaky bovine. That wasn't the case for Rajani. Ever since she was born, she had never been interested in becoming a druid like her siblings before her. She was always interested in becoming an assassin, stealing and killing the thought always intrigued her senses to the point where she had been cast out from her tribe. Every now and again she'd receive a letter or two from her mother, but that was quite some time ago. Shes since been enlisted in a secret society of assassins where shes regarded highly among even the best of them. Most were quite amazed that she could even sneak around with her hooves. One morning though.. Around 2am, she was awoken by a creak in her floor nearby her bed. It was odd for anything to be amiss as she was no wind that would cause her beaten shack to flutter about. She slowly clutched the sharp blade under her pillow, she laid in bed a few more seconds, getting ready to pounce at a moments notice. She heard the creak again as if someone had relieved the pressure off the old and battered flooring. She realized that she was no longer alone, quickly and swiftly swirling out of bed. The blade finding it's position at a hooded figures throat, she was dressed in her usual leather binds, of which were black as coal, a pendant given by her mother of a dragons' claw clutching a blue sphere. The hooded figure stood there, not phased by the glinting blade at its throat, only breathing coldly against it as it slowly raised a thin hand up with a note within it. She very slowly lowered her blade and took the letter, it being personally addressed to her. She glanced at the hooded figure once more with her icy blue eyes before it disappeared in front of her. Yawning tiredly as she sat down on her bed, it creaking a bit as she did so. She opened the letter with her black handpaws, ripping it open. Shreds of the envelope gracefully floating to the floor as she opened the slip of paper and read its contents. She knew it was a contract given that the society's seal was stamped on the slip itself. She sighed softly, slowly looking out her dusty window, gazing at the full mood. She started thinking of her mother and what she would say about all the targets that shes had to kill to make a living. As she stared up at the moon, taking in it's light, she took one more look at the slip of paper, knowing that after this, her life may never be the same again...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome!
^^ Thanks! I'm happy to be here.
Welcome to CotH Kitath ;P Glad I dragged ya here
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.