The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Asellia`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I grew up homeschooled for the first portion of my life. I made many friends, and my friends and father were how I got into roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for about nine or ten years now, and i've been playing on Roleplay community (not just for warcraft) similar to this for about as long. I enjoy roleplaying quite a deal more then anything else.

More Personal Note (If needed):
First, I am transgender, seeing the rules here about no sexism, or making fun of any sexual preferences, and so on, actually was what made me want to join the server. I've gone through a lot of hardships in my life, but more then anything, I try my hardest to keep a positive outlook, and keep those who I spend time with happy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the united states of america, I speak English as my only language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into the original warcraft due to a close friend of mine, and have played them since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
First and foremost, the roleplay and the rules. They are very open minded, and roleplay being one of my favorite aspects of pretty much anything that includes it, I am definitely looking forward to playing if I get accepted.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy exciting roleplay, with action, but an equal balance of time to relax. I guess I enjoy a wide variety most. I thing that spreading out what I enjoy, and doing them about evenly is best for me, simply because variety is always good, and I enjoy pretty much most aspects of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is probably the Draenei, coming from the heavens to save the world from evil. They seem rather prestiges, and at the same time, helping, and knowing. I believe strongly in chivalry, and the want and need to help others.

For the same reason as what I previously mentioned, my favorite class would probably be Paladin. A knight in shining armor, vanquishing evil, and such.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly, and welcoming roleplay community, and someplace I could enjoy staying for quite awhile.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The No Sexism/Racism/Discrimination rule is definitely my favorite. Due to my orientation, and the gender I identify with not be my "own". I have gone through a lot of hardships. It is nice to see people so accepting.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete this later. I'm thinking of doing a story involving the character I plan to make, and a few of my friends whom were the ones who asked me to come here.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Umm, well, I hope I answered them all correctly. I wasn't entirely sure what I should be talking about in the very first question, so I had answered with two different sections.

Not lying, I don't know a very lot about the lore, although I do intend to look a lot into it, so I can provide enjoyable roleplay for everyone. I wanted to be honest, and I hope you'll still have me. Thank you for your time.
Welcome! If you need to read about lore, try WoWwiki.