The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rosaura`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
So I did an introduction before it was however way way way way way back in 2008 when I first intended to play here. A lot happened however, lost internet had to get a new computer lots of moving around and all sorts of crazy things and I completely forgot the name of this server, website and well things just got lost in all that crazy life stuff. Found this place again by accident and although I did an introduction last time I was here my post seems to be gone so I figured it was ok if I do another one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Canada and my main language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend in high school wouldn't stop talking about it and eventually i just had to buy it to see all these things she was talking about, back in vanilla WoW anyway long story short I got hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It's kind of enclosed and closed in which makes it a tight knit community where people really know one another which is always good, and I heard and had good experiences on my first visit here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds of role-play from the short skit with one person to long involved storylines - the later of which I'm really looking to start because I've had so few lately.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Priests - something I just got into when playing retail on roleplay servers just ended up being a lot of fun and its not something many people played in my experience or if they did it was sort of... well.. extreme... so I just really got into it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Role-play, lots and lots of role-play fun a big problem I have when role-playing is finding people to get involved with start stories with and stay involved with - its hard finding people interested in that or willing to put forth the effort of relating. Friends are good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity: Love it, not everyone can be mature in the same way but most people get why its important when it comes to role-playing and it plays a part in all of the other rules in the server nothing really turns you off role-playing more then someone... well... being immature with your idea.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Althanas itself was a pawn. That was something my guest had told me a while back and I hadn't believed her at the time, thought I was starting to, for what reason I couldn't say for sure.

The morning broke like it usually did for me. After fairly sleepless night the sun started to peak it's way into the forest and I saw myself looking upwards at a sea of trees. A brief unrewarding smile as life catches up with me again and I slowly sit up looking around. Krysta was curled up in her sleeping bag still sound asleep. The fires cinders dancing around through the air, it was still going because I had stocked it each time I woke up form one of my dreams though it was low again. If today was normal I'd have stocked it again and started on breakfast. But today wasn't normal it wasn't since the moment I had woken up.

My dreams had been the same since as far back as I was able to remember. I would always have two different dreams in the same night, but I would have these dreams every night always in the same order and they were always exactly the same. Last night wouldn't have been any different if I hadn't noticed something in the second dream that I hadn't noticed before. A reflection in a mirror of what looked like me. My first dream was always about Laurosia and my first time there, and how this entire mess had started. My second dream had me walking through a dark room I could see a few doorways here and there and inside one of the doorways was a reflection of what I had assumed to be myself. But tonight I'd seen more. It wasn't me but the person was certainly damn well close. Was there a purpose to these dreams? Maybe it wasn't just my mind maybe It was something else. I knew one thing for sure the second I woke up. There would be no more running. No more waiting. This had to end now.

I searched through my bag taking out a light snack, which was pretty much just some plain bread after eating that I downed a small sachet of water we had left before slipping the rest of the food and water into my bag as I probably going to need them. I took a short trip over to the food supplies bag and raided it for about half our stock leaving the rest behind for Krysta before making my way back over to my sleeping bag. I packed my bag up to leave, I'd decided to leave right away as two things made this the perfect morning to do it. One: Krysta was sound asleep. Two: My guest had obviously gone out while I was asleep and wasn't back yet, which meant no nagging and no one to stop me or try to stop me. Adjusting my battle glove flexing the fingers as the titanium plates tightened together making a grinding noise. I did the same with the steel battle boots before slipping my belt on and clipping my Chakram to it. I glanced at the sword, which lay near my things and picked it up looking at it closely. This thing didn't feel right, it wasn't my kind of weapon, to heavy, to slow.

“Dakkon where are you going?” Krysta's voice, though sleepy was quite aware of the fact I was packed and ready to leave.

“Away.” I answered simply setting the sword in the ground briefly before pulling the bag up over my shoulders.

“Away? This early? Well… alright just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready to go I suppose.” She started to slide out of her sleeping bag and get to her feet.

“Sorry Krysta you can't come with me this time, or ever again.” I glanced back knowing this wasn't going to go well.

“What? Why?”

A deep breathe. “The last thing I need is to have to protect you and or your order of Gaea buddies to come looking for me again. It's over, I want nothing more to do with orders or suffice it to say you in general. You tried to hand me over to them as a valuable asset. I don't need that.”

“Listen Dakkon, I had no idea they where going to do that you can't blame me.” Krysta looked very annoyed as I was packing up my things. Not only that she was very loud. It was a good thing my guest was away at the moment or else things might have gotten a little nasty. Fortunately they didn't get to nasty which was a bonus. So I could still probably get started on this before she got back, which also meant she couldn't stop me, all the better for me I suppose.

“Krysta. Go away. You've caused enough trouble, go back to your Order and have them deal with your constant whining.” Shoveling some of the food we had left out into my pouch, little things, mostly some chewy nuts we'd gathered. I somehow suspected I'd need it all anyway. I glanced up briefly and saw Krysta's face had turned a bright red with anger something she wasn't very liberal with showing.

“Fine! Fine. You go off alone and do who knows what damage. It's not like you can make it any worse.” She stomped her foot as she started to gather up her things. Yet she was so flustered she kept dropping them as she tried to pick them up. If it was any other day I would have been laughing at her, something I rarely did.

“Krysta?” I asked.

“What!” she fired back before spinning around then started blinking at me. I was standing right in front of her the tip of the sword set far enough in the ground so it wouldn't fall over the claw like fingers of the Demon-Steel releasing it slowly and she looked somewhat puzzled.

“I don't want this anymore, mind taking it off my hands?”

She continued that funny look and looked at her horse briefly before mumbling. “Fine. Whatever, just get out of here will you.”

I nodded slightly scooping my mantle up from the log it had been sitting on the night before. Then wrapping it around my shoulders in its normal fashion. I started to head away, and didn't look back yet I could feel her eyes on me as she watched me leave.

“Dakkon, Wait!”

I sighed briefly and stopped tapping my foot on the ground as I heard her jogging over to catch up to me stopping somewhere behind me.

“What is it Krysta.”

“Umm…”

(A story I have going for another place I roleplay there is 'a lot' more but I figured a snipit would be better.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really any questions that I didn't ask last time and get answered. (Although I will apologize since this is technically my second introduction.) I will say thanks for adding a spell checker to this though.

And that since last time I went to college for Graphic Design so if people need help with anything and all that I'd be glad to offer.
Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rosaura Re-Introduction Rosaura 2 693 07-15-2014, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin