The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Arognon93`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am quite an experienced player, from downing Majordomo to Saurfang. But over my extensive playtime, I have been missing something that I had trouble realizing. I had been involved in nothing but PvE, and when a friend mentioned RP, I laughed at him. I use to laugh at Role-Players, and sometimes went out of my way to bother them. But, I realized it wouldn't be proper, to insult them, that is, without trying RP first. I expected to find it a joke, but I found something completely different. I found a niche in the game that I truly enjoy, and with the RP on the servers of old declining and being ruined by people like I use to be, I have come here as a last resort, to enjoy the only part of the game that I now enjoy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Texas, and I speak English and Spanish. I am now practicing Italian, because I could possibly become an exchange student to Italy later this year.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was brought into World of Warcraft by many friends at my school. We started playing together, but after many years most of us have moved on to Xbox and PS3 and the likes.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I sought your server, after being directed to it by a friend that I RP with frequently. He told me it was one of the last bastions of true RP left in WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It honestly depends on how am feeling at the moment, as to if I enjoy tavern or action role playing. I normally RP in groups, ranging from 3-10, and every once in a while, 15-20. At the moment, I would like to delve into diplomacy, spreading necessary peace throughout Azeroth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is a competition between Human Paladin and an Orc Warrior (not very colorful I know, but I'm a simple kind of guy). These 2 combinations are my favorite, because after much lore-reading to catch up on the years of missed RP, I have grown fond of the characters and their actions as described in much of the lorde.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have 2 expectations of CoTH. One is to provide me a comfortable and relaxing environment in which I can RP in, and another is to provide people to RP with (I will do my part and recruit as many as I can).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most appealing rule to me, found on this server would be humility. Due to many real-life experiences, I have found that humility has taught me the most. I look forward to experiencing the benefits of this in-game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to leave this until I aim to achieve Gruntship. If need be, I can always write a story and submit, so if you would like, I can. I would prefer to leave my story until then though, as to show my experience in RP.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have one question regarding the death of characters. I read somewhere on the webpage that if you die once, you can be resurrected, but the second time you are dead for good, and you must delete your character. I was wondering if, although we are dead, we could use that character to be involved in a later event in which a ghost is required, for example: To remind a troubled hero of his past crimes, and the effects that they have had. That is all, and best of luck to the staff and players at Conquest of the Horde!
Welcome! We don't let people play the ghosts of their characters, but we have relaxed the death rules (You need to post about your resurrections, but you aren't limited to two deaths. However death is a harrowing experience and weighs heavily on characters.). We really do think that if your character dies more than once they should probably be retired, mainly because you shouldn't have too much of an attachment to your character but also because people shouldn't expect to go into danger expecting a free reprieve from the consequences every time.