The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

geezer105`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm a teenager. Fairly mature for my age play games also ALOT, hint im abit of a hermit. Ha I basically live in a bedsit so I don't leave my room unless for food and drink that's it really. I love to play games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from England and my primary language is of course English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced it to me three years ago by buying me a trial CD. I than leveled a tiny bit and began talking to people on the game some then introduced and kindly taught me how to RP.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well I play retail RP servers on EU realms. I get bored alot on there as the RP does get boring most of it is in Silvermoon and there is a fair amount of lolers or just plain boring RP so I'm looking for a server which is specific so I can get some good interesting RP going. I googled heavy RP guild originally.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a variety of roleplay. From just talking to action.. Fighting, battle. But the one which appeals me the most would be like group RP. I also enjoy walking long distances in-game while having deep discussion, I find it relaxing and fun RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My race would be blood elf this is because I simply dislike the horde characters looks more then bloodelfs I also find blood elf cities and lore a bit more interesting from my view of interest.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Do to the fact I have to fill in a application I am expecting good quality from it due to you blocking most RP ruiners..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity one because I am excited to see what level of maturity is going on, on your server I am extremely looking forward to RPing with mature RPers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There was a blood elf rogue roaming the streets of silvermoon city at early morning hours. He stumbled down walk of elders returning to murder row inn after drinking with some friends. Suddenly out of the shadows two other rogues, a druid and a warlock came out. The drunk rogue was shocked but also confused because all of the were wearing bandit masks. They druid turned into a fierce bear form the two rogues sheathed there daggers and the warlock began casting a shadow bolt. The warlock launched a shadow bolt towards the drunk rogue. He was hit he flew into a nearby bush, dazed he stood and screamed for help. The bandits held him down and searched him for anything value able. Two guards came rushing to the scene, they both fell to the fall screaming after the warlock casting a curse on them grinning. The bandits continued searching. They then conditioned him useless and one of the rogue hit him over the head with the flat side of his dagger hard, knocking out the rogue. The next morning the attacked rogue woke up stripped of his value able possessions and feeling a massive head ache. ((made up on spot. Hope thats what you were looking for ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Can't wait to play if accepted.
Welcome!