The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

ssk12robin`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Robin and I'm 17 years old. Biggest hobby is music (playing in a band), but I also like to chill out with some RPing at nights. Right now in the moment I'm typing, there's a baby crying on the other side of the wall in my appartment, making me insane... Can it stop? Anyways, I've quit paying for World Of Warcraft, but I found this server by searching for a private rp server on google, so I'm about to try it out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden and I talk Swedish best.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was a long time ago when my brother bought this game. I wasn't interested in PC games that much and I was playing ice hockey all the time. But one day he begged me for trying it out for just one day and I was replying: "No, no, little fart. That won't happen." But in some way he made me accept it. And there I was. Stuck. The game was magical, a perfectly new world to walk in. Most of you must know what I'm talking about and aswell missing that feeling, because it's gone now. The only fun thing left to be is the talking and I find that on RP servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
You were the highest suggestion on google after searching on private rp servers. Also you seem yo be a serious server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Clearly the kind of roleplaying I enjoy the most is relaxing. Lion's Tavern Inn's chairs are the best. But I can go for the most, if there is guys I like that I'm doing it with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like rogues because they can stealth. On other servers I was a spy, sitting in a bush and sneaking on enemies talking, to give the information to my company. On alliance I like to be Human and Night Elf males. I find them the most polite races there. On horde it is Undead, but that's when I like to play the bad guy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be magic, containing many serious rp-folks. Also to not be hard to people that are actually bad at the language, but trying their best.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It is to type correctly, because it's pretty hard to type fast then.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Why I am here? You see, it was a long time ago when me and my family lived in the jungle landscape Stranglethorn Vale. Yes, we didn't live in the jungle, we lived in a house. A beautiful adobe house along the coast. Our friends had been telling us that there had come evil guys wearing red bandanas, that had settled around Booty Bay...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome!