The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

nefarius`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Greetings. As a player, there is not much to say. I spent a great deal of my time playing the rpg branch of the game industry. My first rpg was a hybrid - Disciples. Then came the Gothic line, Oblivion, Knights of The Old Republic and so on. Lately I haven't played much, just Dragon Age, which, at some point, reminded me of World of Warcraft. If you played it, you know what I mean, with the dragon stomping and all. I try to stay off of games in general, because I lose track of time, forget to eat, sleep, blink or get work done. But hey, a minor game addiction is still better than lung cancer.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from Romania, and I'm not proud of it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First contact was Warcraft 2. Then, after The Frozen Throne I had to continue. I have to finish the book, don't I?

What made you seek our server over others?:
After a good amount of time of reading forums and comments, you get the general idea of what kind of people you're dealing with. Your server seems to be have what I'm after. Giving more details would seem like brown-nosing. I'll just say that I like it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
"...fighting, action and danger." A lone wolf. Sometimes I travel in small packs with other... like-minded individuals.
I enjoy the political playing field also, though not as you might think. When forces collide, there is always profit to be made, for a "cloak and dagger" type.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The night elf rogue or druid. Sometimes a troll hunter, but mostly elves. As in real life, if I have a choice, I'm far away from any settlement, closest to nature, usually near mountains. I can't really depend on anyone so I deal with the problems myself. The way of the animal.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good atmosphere, good conversation, hopefully not too many bugs.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and maturity. Can't find these while playing. Maybe here I can.... who knows...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
We were a little... unprepared... to say the least. "Shiva, are you sure this is the way?"
"(sighs) Yes, Nef, yes. I am sure."
"No need for an attitude. Remember the last time you were *sure*? I had to spend all the money from our last contract to repair my equipment because YOU, oh exalted sage, led us in a hive full of supposedly weak insects."
Nefarious grins at Shiva.
"Well, we still got the job done. Now quit complaining and let me think for a minute."
A few minutes later...
"So... where to?"
"Left. From now on remain stealthed. These halls are heavy with soldiers."
"Very well. Altough I couldn't imagine anything that could possibly stop you..."
"You're not getting the worg pup first."
Nefarious smiles.
"As you wish. Lead the way."
Half an hour, a couple of speedy executions and a mob lynch later...
"That's what you call *mental map*, Shiv?"
"You needed new equipment anyway. Everything we stole here is better than what you have"
"Aw, you care. You never cease to amaze me."
"Hush. We are there. You know what to do"
"Right."
Shiva remains hidden while Nefarious appears behind the worgs, killing one in an ambush, then dodging the angry pack while Shiva gets a cub. As she finishes, Nefarious vanishes, steals a pup also and seals it in one of Kibbler's cages.
"Done and done." says Nefarious after they reach a quiet corner.
"Then let us go. We've wasted enough time already and we have two more contracts to attend to by sundown."
"Always on the move. We should reserve some time for ourselves. These political assassinations..."
Shiva draws one of the Fangs and quickly rests the blade against his throat.
"Are you having... doubts?"
He smiles
"Now, now... That isn't very nice. Where's the romance?"
"Well, you know what they say: no romance without finance. Now move and stop loitering, we are behind schedule as it is. The targets will not wait forever."
To himself: "That is the woman I know and love". They both speed up, dispatching an unfortunate patrol with precise, coordinated moves in a matter of seconds, vanishing afterwards, like a glimpse of death.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing important.
Welcome!