The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DK Starting Zone
It seems phasing is a bit rough on this server - is it possible to complete the DK starting zone quests?
I don't think it is. But then again, you don't need to, either.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Nope, it's not. Most private servers are like this with the DK starter quests, and since we are an RP server, we tend to not focus on quests like other servers might.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Although this does remind me I still need to make a vendor with the quested DK armor!
Maybe starter armor in general, eh?

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Thomas Yance sells the clothes you get when you create a character.
I think Kret mentioned it the other day too....I mean putting into a vendor all the DK gear after you finish the Acherus DK Starter Quests. The only problem I see there though is that these are have level reqs...like one is Level 58 or 59, etc.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Diethe Wrote:I think Kret mentioned it the other day too....I mean putting into a vendor all the DK gear after you finish the Acherus DK Starter Quests. The only problem I see there though is that these are have level reqs...like one is Level 58 or 59, etc.
GM leveling abilities would solve that, no?
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius
Yeah, the level requirements should remain, however you could buy them to put on your character for cosmetic reasons once they become leveled.

Which is the ultimate goal, anyhow.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Aww...Foolishly token'd for that armor. :( ....Is there anyway to get the DK flying mounts functionable. Or an alternate undead-ish Flying mount available?
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I also tokend the armour, but the Naxx stats version. O well.
Yeah, the armor set was my major concern.
My concern was not having a blade, I like my blades and seeing as the DK starts with no money what-so-ever, it makes it kind of hard to gain a weapon without mailing money to him.
Also another thing that bothers me regarding the DKs on the server. As far as I know, each starts out without an hearthstone. It can become quit annoying if you want to make a quick jump with the component on the site by teleporting; you can't do it without one.
Sure, but once you learn Death Gate in WSG, you can port back to Ebon Hold any time you want, and there's a port to Shatt right there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issues starting WoW stompkins 6 2,096 04-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Last Post: stompkins