The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Serge`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, currently I'm at a university in NW Ohio for Computer Science. Been playing RPGs for years, probably FF7 got me first into it in 1997. Also been played a couple of RP heavy servers for other games over the years. Starting with the various RP servers on NWN, and played a lot of RP in Freelancer servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From U.S. and speaking English natively, and working on the Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I knew about Warcraft and Warcraft 2 for ages. Didn't really play the first two. A couple of years ago I started playing Warcraft III, mostly for lan games with friends. Which I've been doing continually for a few years. Finally got around to playing the story a year or two ago which I discovered had a great story to it. Then I wanted to play WoW b/c of the story, playing Warcraft makes me want to play WoW and vice versa. Continued below...

What made you seek our server over others?:
However I do not want to pay the $15 a month fee so I searched for free private ones. Which I found some nice ones and played for awhile. However after playing I find it's not all that story involved and typically when I play games I want to feel that I'm apart of the story. I went searching for a RP WoW server and here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly I prefer some relaxing tavern like setting but that can become after while which then I like to go out with some people and get a fight going against the rival faction. As such, large epic battles are quite fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Typically in any RPG setting I like spellcasters and summoners the most, which then leads to the Warlock for Wow. I also have recently got a fondness for Orc and Tauren. I used to be a real fan of the Night Elves but in recent months of playing Warcraft III, I used Orcs a lot more and it has made me get a real appreciation for those green guys.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping it really follows the rules of trying to keep drama/politics low and having a good deal of respect among players. I've been to quite a few RP servers for games that preach all that but when it comes down to it the players don't follow it a whole lot. Used to play on a Freelancer total conversion mod that made it into at StarWars game (FreeWorlds) which did just that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance and Maturity. As I mentioned above, many servers say this but there isn't much follow through.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Gonna work on this later once I've gotten a real feel for the server and how my character will develop and how it fits in the server/lore as a whole. Hopefully I can just make one out of experiences I will have.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Don't think so.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I hope you enjoy your stay! Please make sure to read the FAQs, Stickies and Wiki, as they all hold valuable information that pertains to the server!

Have fun!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]