The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

handsalmighty`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Im more like the andventurer type person, I like to explore the world take my time doing things. I try to help others while helping myself at the same time, and I try my best to be the strongest in any part of the world. Wen I say strong I dont mean strong as in just taking my opponents down, but strong as in protecting those who needs protection.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Japan, but on a US Air Force Base. My dad is American and my mom is Japanese.
My primary language? Well its both English and Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me to World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
No clue, this asthe first site I saw and it seemed legit.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Haha I'm all of the above, there are days I prefer to travel alone but ther are days I enjoy te kind of roleplay where I'm with a group of people and we travel far to our goal.
I love action and danger. Who doesn't?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Blood Elf, I just like elves, and the Blood Elves are just perfect for me. Their ears are not too long like the Night elves.
The Class will be warlock. They are a hard class to work with but in the end they pay off, and I always liked using magic, and the warlocks always have their minions so it almost makes them invincible.

What are your expectations of this server?:
FUN, lol.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Everyone has a role. I like that, it makes the game a little more like a story.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
When the Sunwell fell and was crumbled by the Scourge, many High Elves now known asthe blood elves have died trying to protect it. Including Sylvanna many had fallen trying to protect their beloved city. When the elves rose up again many have sworn their life to avange their lost and started fighting back the seemingly unending blood shed they were flunged into unwillingly. Those who did not know how to fight started training those who did joined arms with those who had the same enemy and went to battle or was on the look out for any more enemies of their half ruined city. Many of the elves had fire in their eyes, full of hatred, sorrow, and pain.
especially for one Blood elf, who has lost her father on the day the Scourge had invaded their city. Her father was a Mage. He loved his daughter so much that he tryied his best to be with her with his busy schedule. He taught her everything he knew to become a Mage. Hisdaughter was a very bright elf and learned quick and as she was getting older she as getting stronger. Her dream was to be a great as her father, but that all changed when she lost her her father.
For days she cried, and started to lack in her magic skills. But as day gone by she started to recover, but with a cost. She tried her best to study how to become a Mage but her mid was so full of revenge that she started meddling in more dangerous magic spells. Gradually she became more obsessed in destruction spells thus causing her to have more interest in demonic spells, and eventually she stopped learning how to become a mage, and gradually became a Warlock, hoping that she can obtain the power to destroy all her enemies and avange her father's and the Blood Eves death.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Quote:warlocks always have their minions so it almost makes them invincible.
Remember that they're not invincible though! :)

Regardless, welcome!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]