The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Machati`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I go by Machati and I'm 18 years old. I'm an artist, specializing in animals and comic-book styles. I stopped playing World of Warcraft on retail a few months before the Burning Crusade was released. I returned on a private server last year but only for a short amount of time before my friend went to college.
I can be rather quiet at first but once I'm used to atmosphere I'll open up much more.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the united states. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played the Beta way back when.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplaying! I saw this server suggested as the best private server for roleplaying :3

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of it. Politics and conflict, fighting and action, romance, comedy or just laying back and relaxing on slow days.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Druids are by far the most impressive of all. The ability to shapeshift and act as the jack of all trades is simply wonderful. I suppose that automatically makes Night Elves and Tauren my favorite race? However, I love other races just as much. They all have their pros.

What are your expectations of this server?:
uh. Fun? I hope its fun! I've roleplayed numerous times before but not yet on World of Warcraft. I'd love to be apart of a community like a roleplay WoW server and this one looks so great.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance. Without this rule the community would be rather monotonous.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
yeah, I think I'll come back to this one after I fall in love with a character I make and you know, understand the Gruntship better.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Could someone explain the "Dying ICly" thing and what counts as it? Do all you have to do is die in pvp or dungeon while roleplaying? I don't want to unintentionally die in this sort of way and someone say I'm cheating when I come back to life.
Also, I'd love to hear what you guys have too much or or too little of. Be that classes, races or character types.
Welcome! Dying IC'ly means that if you're fighting something in-character (In roleplay, basically with emotes) and it kills you, that means your character has died. You are allowed to be brought back to life by anyone who has the ability to do so as long as you post about it on the forums.