The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dream`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WOrld of Warcraft for 4 Years now and I have been also playing Warcraft 3 in 4 years also. I have been playing SotDRP and Dungeons and Dragons on WC3. I'm an really good Experienced RPer and I have been Rping Since I was lil *with myself. My Lil Storie is about The Good Figures and The Bad Figures and Im The Ancient God of the World. I have been doing this since I was 4 Years Ol Hehe! I know im kinda childish but Its really awesome

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I Come from Norway Chilly cold Norway Hahaha ! I talk Norwegian,Swedish,Danish,Lil Spanish and knows alot of Dialects in Norwegian which maybe many people gets confused!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been playing World of Warcraft since 4 Years ago Started in April. Yes I got to know this fantastic game after an visit to my friend which have already gotten his char to level 50. I was excited to see that Environmental Epicness. Because all I have seen is the dumb Playstation 2 >_/

What made you seek our server over others?:
Since retail have been started to be messy with all those stupid Mercenery guild or Rawr Rawr Millitary Guilds I have come to seek in the world of...Emulationcraft and I finally found you! This server..From an Google Search..How Ironically Eh.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Nearly Everything. I can stay in an Relaxin RP or an Horror RP. Hehe

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnomes and Hunter, The reasons are simple Gnomes because they always get laughed at and reminds me on myself..Sometimes I backup the Gnomes For the Gnomes!!!! And hunter well I have been playing an Night Elf Hunter for a very..Very..VerryyyLong Time! I hope that soon Blizzard will make Gnome Hunters Hahaha!

What are your expectations of this server?:
This server is awesome. Just that. It is unique and epic! I have been looking for this my whole liiife

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Thats the thing I have been looking for..And that rule have made me smile many times now!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The Shadows were lurking above...Like the old Legend of the Kraken...Icecrown...The adventurers would meet there doom here...And who knows...What they will find..In the Frozen Wastes of Hell...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. Hehehehe
Welcome!