The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

pakinook123`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I used to RP on the WoW Retail but slowly stopped because of all the drama and issues on that. So i stopped for a few years but recently i found out about private Rp Servers and got really interested. So for the past two weeks i've been looking for a good RP Server and came along many but only tried out one so far. And it was alright but i wanted to try a new one so i found this one =)

I love Rping. And I rp almost as anything except Gnomes. idk why but i just can't RP as a gnome its very hard.

I enjoy doing private rps and sometimes 1 on 1 Rps.

Um..i don't really know what else to say XD I've been rping for a long time. Started off with Starcraft then worked my way to Warcraft and now WoW. I even rp on forums and other games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in America. And as for my Primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started because i loved WC3 and WoW was just a chance for me to get into more of the lore of WC3. Like a hands on experience. i'm really into the lore of the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Mainly the system. Such as this! the whole introducing each other thing. It tells me you guys really do pick carefully at who gets in or not. So not just ANYONE can get it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Rp i like all types. Fighting, Hunting, Or a relaxation at the tavern. As for how many people i can rp with just one person or ten people the more the merrier XD. And to what appeals the most i would say is the depth of their story, like how realistic their story is and how close it is to the lore of the real thing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like warrior as a class and as for Race i would have to say Orc on the horde side and Night elf for the Alliance. Just cause Orc have been my favorite and in most games they make orcs look like a evil monster but in this ggame they made orcs look noble and honorable.
Night elves because their so in deep and wise. So its like their the grandfather of races. and when i play a caster i choose night elves. plus druids are sick to rp as =)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping its better then the last and its more of a family community. my last server had alot of people but the people broke off into different groups and rped themselves.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All honestly, i like the God modding rule XD. Mainly because thats the reason why i left WoW retail. every blood elf decided to be some half demon thing that couldn't die. lol

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well the only story i could think of it about my Orc Warrior Borvis.

His background story starts off with not knowning where he was born and not even knowing his father or mother. He was raised in Orgrimmar and was a normal grunt who fought along side the Horde. Years of training crafted him into a weapon of the horde and was soon accepted to a special group of warriors who were sent in the front line. He spent his whole life fighting along side other races and soon knew nothing but war. However after the group disbanded he didn't know what to do next. he was lost. Most of the members become Swords for hire, did dirty jobs and disgraced their names. Borvis however decided to try something different. He joined the Arena challengers and fought there for the next few years until he was defeated by another orc. determined to find out who this orc was he chased him across all the lands until he finally found him. Dead in his camp side. disappointed he did the most he could to find out little about this orc. What he found however was about a clan of Orcs who were Fel Orcs but could control their blood lust. Powerful Orcs who knew how to control their own battle hungry. He saw this as an escape to become more power full. He did everything he could to find this clan and when he did he found something that he did not expect...

Thats all i can type for now but if you allow me to join your server i'll recreate Borvis you guys can find out the rest =)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm..Not really =) just i have some issues with Realmlisting cause like i said i'm new to this and if you could just clarify it for me that'd be great. thanks!