The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

negametu`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Remember the original mario game, where you could count the pixels, and it is really impressive if you look back at those days and see just how much the computer industry, thereby also gaming industry, has evolved. Gaming has stolen a lot of my time away from me, but at the same time it improved my English skill, wich is getting more important by the day. I think games, especially online games where you have to use a foreign language to interact with the environment, are a great way to learn languages. therefore gaming benefits the global community :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Slovenia, so my primary language is Slovenian. But I also know English and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first Blizzard game I had experience with was actually the World of Warcraft itself. A friend boasted it, so I gave it a try. I played on retail for abut a year, deleted it, reloaded and played on private servers and a month ago, I once again played on the retail. It really messes up your head, doesn't it? In the gaps between playing World of Warcraft I also played Warcraft 3, wich I find more enjoyable lore-wise.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact that there's another option after hitting 80. While on other servers (partly including retail) you're basically forced to grind a daily quests instances and later raids. Epic items become the center of the gaming experience. I want to enjoy the lore, without having to worry about the quality of my gear. And that's where this server comes in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm quite new to role-playing, so I can't really answer that

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm not really picky about the races. I've played every one of them, and noticed that the character's race doesn't affect how fun he is to play. But that's not the case in selecting classes. I really enjoy classes with pets, since they can take down mobs that are far stronger then they are. Anyone who ever played a warlock knows the rush, when you attempt to take down an elite monster. My first character was a rogue, so I'm quite comfortable with them as well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As said before, I hope I will be able to enjoy the great storytelling part of Warcraft, without bothering about the (non) epicness of my items.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
the rule with faction NPC Deaths... it is far more logical then on any other servers

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll try to build up a mesh and perhaps use it later for my character description.

There are many rogues who use their skills to get money and fame by theft, or have goals of serving their faction, by assassinating leaders of opposing groups and vanishing thereafter.
Yet some manage to see trough the killing and realize, that as a rogue they can live their own life, without being used as a political pawn. And that is the case of (name).
(name) is the son of a human, Suzan, who worked at a tailor shop in Stormwind, sewing dresses. Any, who still remember her say that she was a woman who was really passionate about her work. Many recall, that it was quite often to see her dance barefooted across the shop, swift and elegant, almost as if she was a night elf, while holding her half finished dresses in her hands as if she danced with a living person.” A dress must be at least as half as alive as the woman who's wearing it”, she used to say. One hot summer, a traveling bard came to the shop, looking for some new clothes, as his old ones were weather beaten, and saw Suzan in one of her graceful trance-like dances. Needlessly said, he fell for her.

More coming someday soon
And I even haven't got to the main character yet

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Computers are cool. The end.
Welcome to the server! Because you are new to RP I'll point you to our giant guides section! You can read up all about lore and Roleplay here and it's all put into a nice step-by-step manner.

Note that until you make grunt you can not level up passed 50 as our main focus on the server is Roleplay!

Your story is looking alright and your English is very good! Again I welcome you aboard!
Enjoy!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol