The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Waldsee 7/21-8/17
I learned, not too long ago, that next year I will have to be taking either Spanish or French during high school in place of other cirriculum activities that I'd rather see. Both the teachers of these classes are insufferable, and Language 1 classes are designed for slackers and idiots. I require two years of language in high school in order to get into college.

My dad found a solution: Concordia.

They have a summer program that offers full immersion and a full year's worth of high school credit. If I suffer through it twice I can learn German (which I really, really want to do) and avoid having to take one of my school's paltry classes that I'll never really learn anything from besides how to tell time. I want an education I can apply to the real world, not a token class so that I can move on. also I want to visit germany

As the program stipulates, I will not be able to take my English language things with me. This includes every book I own, my laptop, and practically everything that holds my interest beyond pen and paper. Although I can bring a notebook and write in whatever language I like. Unfortunately, this means that I will be unable to contact CotH for four weeks straight.

I will be absent from June 21st to July 17th.

However, I also intend to leave for another week for an athiest camp from July 27th to August whatever one week later is. I thought I'd give you folks a heads-up now because, well. When I come back for the week that I won't be carted away, I'm gonna be wanting to sleep. A lot. And then the . . . yeah. I also have jazz camp right after school, and only half a week after the jazz camp before I go to Concordia. But jazz is just a day camp. My summer will be busy. As in, prior to school's end I'll be flitting around preparing for all that stuff. Won't have much time for CotH after I guess third quarter, so you may as well know now.

SHORT VERSION: Moose gone for like six weeks during summer. Moose love you, but Moose not part of summer crowd this time. But Moose learn German and play jazz, yay Moose.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Ach ja! Deutsch macht spaß! :D
One of my friends went to one of those camps, the spanish one. He said it was very fun, and it did sound very fun from the way he described it.
Atheist camp?

EDIT: You shall be dearly missed, Moose!
Little by little, one travels far.
Pffft. All you need is Rammstein.

/off topic

Though you're not going yet, I wish you luck for it ahead of time!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
A pre-emptive, "Oi! Have a damn good time, Moose!" to ya.

Also: German? Nice!

/nod
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
What is an Atheist Camp, might I ask? Do know I'm not really religious and I have no biased views on any religion, so I am not looking to be an elitist about it!
This is athiest camp. You can see me at the bottom or something I guess.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Hrm, that's actually pretty interesting.
Awww, you will be missed lotsa buncha, Moose! *gives lots of snuggles to take with you on your trip!*
Moose Wrote:This is athiest camp. You can see me at the bottom or something I guess.

D'aaaaaw! I can see you in the group photo!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
D: We Athiests don't gather in locations! Blasphemy!

*Cough* Have an awesome summer! Even though this is uh... a few months advance notice. :P
[Image: Signature.png]
Vrahn.. the amazing meeting much? ;P

That's cool, Moose. German is the awesomest evar.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
[Image: boris.jpg]

WITHOUT MOOZ PLAN WILL BE MOST EFFECTIVE
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△