The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Erung`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
OOC:First off I love to help! I've played an 80 Restoration druid for nearly 3 years now and I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy healing. Something in taking care of the group in that sense has always been enjoyable for me. I'm extremely loyal, friendly, and try to be as giving as I can.
IC: I enjoy music, theater, art, singing, reading, and the piano. I've sung Barbershop A Capella now for nearly 4 years now. I've been active in 2 choruses and a quartet for the duration of that. I'm hoping to study Music Ed soon as I'd love to be a high school teacher.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado USA in 1989 and other than short visits to both Texas and California I've lived here my whole life! English is my primary language and unfortunately I don't speak anything else though I really wish I could!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ever since I was little I've loved RPG games; from Dungeons and Dragons to Final fantasy. So about four years ago when my cousin brought it up we jumped on it in a heart beat. I started the game and loved every aspect. I've been hooked ever since :)

What made you seek our server over others?:
After several years on the PvE kick I started looking for more in Warcraft. I got tired of doing endless grinds and dungeons and it just became work to me. So I started Role playing on several servers. I noticed more and more how few serious Role players there are, so I figured searching out a serious private server with mature friendly players would be the best route.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'd say I'm an all around kind of guy! To me blending everything together makes Role playing all the better. I've done all kinds of IC dungeon runs, PvP, and the like, but I also enjoy just sitting down and chatting. That's how I met my Fiance! I also enjoy in depth emotes!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy Night Elf Druids, my first ever 80 was a druid. I play For some reason the Night elf culture just appeals to me. Thousands of years of history makes their lore very rich. I particularly enjoy The War of the Ancient's simply for the huge role that it plays in shaping Azeroth.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to see the high caliber, mature Role player's that are very sparse on all of Blizzards servers. I want to enjoy rich role play with friendly people who have the same goal :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the ban on some races (i.e Dragons, Vampires, etc) merely because playing one just doesn't fit into the lore so well. And after dealing with endless Death Knight role players I'm eager for a break!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A cool breeze tickled Erung's nose lightly as he lay sprawled under the great boughs of Teldrassil just outside of Darnassus. His thoughts wandered listlessly, Weaving a path of memories from long ago... So many memories.. He closed his eyes and shook the shadows that gripped him from his sleep deprived mind and grudgingly sat up. " You'd better buck up old man" He thought to himself, quietly mocking how tired he was considering his young age. " Or you'll never make it to Stormwind." And without a moments notice he flung himself forward, seamlessly shifting into his Cat form, and swiftly made his way to the docks..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just that I'd love to join you guys and I hope to hear from ya!
Colorado you say?
I went there to ski once. It really is quite nice out there.

Well, well ,well. Welcome to the server!

Druids are kewl, just remember their furrier forms aren't very welcome in cities like Stormwind. :]

Have fun!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol