The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kirth`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Me? I'd like to say I do well at "being" my character, rather than just playing it. At moments, this reaches parts of my real 'life' in which I have multiple thoughts corresponding with what my roleplayed characters would say/think/do. I like playing varying characters; a nice guy, a silly person. Diversion's fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Me are leetel Belgian. I thought myself English using only but an old Windows Manual (which may explain why I tend to stutter D:), and later on the PC and TV. The languages I've grown up with are Dutch and French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When I was a little boy (yes, even smaller) my uncle gave me a copy of Warcraft III and Warcraft III:TFT. After finishing the game, I was already fully soaked in to it's awesomeness. I read a bit more about the lore and such. Later on, I saw a gameplay video and an article about World of Warcraft in PCGP (Dutch PC Gaming magazine) and I hád to play that. I played on retail for a couple of years, as well as on the horrible private servers back then.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've frozen my retail account after seeing the roleplay deteriorate to where I'd not want to cough up 12EUR a month for that worthless shite. Lately, I've been missing roleplay, which made me randomly type in "wow roleplay private server", and come up with CoH.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy deep stories, or just some smalltalk in the tavern. At moments, I also enjoy religious/cult roleplay (as long as it's not overdone, which tends to be quite rare).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite races would be Human and Draenei, for their civilisation and social complexes. The classes I prefer are Mage, Warlock, Rogue and Dr00d. I have a love-hate complex with these classes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
It'd be of my desire to be in a community with mature people; if possible with a bit knowledge of "what they're on about".

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"No godmoding, metagaming or powergaming." Ohyesh, ohyesh ohyesh. This's been something growing on my retail RP realm (SWC-EU).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have a very deep passion for programming, webdevelopment and science. Oh, and I like Turtles.
Welcome, welcome.
Come on in!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol