The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Agaric`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing WoW for years, and have climbed the ranks in several. However, as I attend boarding school I am often unable to make any rank above officer. I enjoy roleplaying with anybody I meet, providing they are willing. I am not one of those pushy people who will not accept the excuse that you are to busy to roleplay. I have never made level 80, throughout years of playing, perhaps due to my level of commitment to Roleplaying. My highest character made it to level 76 before I completely abandoned levelling and joined another heavy RP guild.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from Down Under (Australia) and my primary language is English. Unfortunately I do not speak any other languages and have never lived anywhere other than Australia.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to be part of a small RPing group in Runescape. We used to arrange meetings on the forums before running in-game Roleplays. I was 11 or 12 at the time and after a year of so the group began to break up as we all went our seperate ways. A friend of mine in this group was playing WoW and said that the Roleplay there was excellent, and that people were constantly IC and that you did not have to arrange meetings to RP and could just start with anyone, anytime, anywhere. I had previously been a big fan all of the other Warcraft games and thought I would give it a shot. And that's how I began to RP in WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Due to various reasons I am now unable to pay for my official WoW account, and have been looking for a private server that had a large RP following. And I found it. This server looks like one of the best private RP servers with english as the primary language, and I am keen to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I often enjoy the relaxing roleplay that can be found in taverns, however, this often gets a bit over the top when people begin to dance on the bars. Therefore, I like roleplaying in small groups (2-6) as I believe it gives everyone a chance to get a bit of their character across and often avoids the RP focusing on just one character.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is probably Blood Elves as I believe that their race has great lore and suffered many hardships. My favourite class is by far Warlocks, as they are often seen as evil and untrustworthy, despite whether or not they mean well.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be able to Roleplay often without having to put up with nude people jumping on barstools and yelling OOC phrases, etc. I expect to be able to make IC relationships (whether friendly or unfriendly) with other mature RPers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you control who is allowed into this server, so that people who cannot RP do not wreck the experience for other and neither do those "Werewolf half-vampire super gods from Mars" types of characters. Thank you!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I swing open the old, abused looking door to the empty shack. "Fir'Mah?" I call, knowing already that I am too late. As the door closes behind me, one final bone chilling draught slips through the gap, sending a shiver down my spine. I take a step forward, hearing the inevitable 'creak' of the floorboards. God, how this stingy little shack has changed. I hear a moan coming from the room in front of me. I inch forward before placing my gloved hand onto the door handle in front of me. I can see the light shining through the door, and hear the thick chanting on the other side. As I twist the handle and push forward the door I prepare myself to face my nightmares. I prepare myself to face my brother.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
"It doesn't matter what people are saying as long as they are talking about you."
Welcome to the server!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol