The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

greaser1`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey what's up guys, so I've played the real WoW quite a while and found the RP fun ( I was brought into the rp world from WoW ) But even though it's fun I just can't believe anyone would pay $15!!? So I stopped and came back again and again, and finally I heard about Private servers so I was hoping to find a decent RP server that actually has good experianced players in the roleplay. So enough about WoW on that subject I am a decent speller me and my buddy are writing a novel in extreme detail so that will help with grammar and spelling. Well I guess that's it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am born American and have lived here almost all my life, my parents had moved to Bangladesh when I was very young with my older brother and sister, I do not remember but we have a few friends who ended up moving back with us ( lol ) and I am trying to learn Russian because of my heritage but I currently only speak English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My buddy(Which has also quit and is looking for a Private server) introduced me to it and I fell in love with PVP two months later he shows me RP and I said enough with leveling and started to RP 2 years later I'm level 37 and have only rp'd my whole WOW career.

What made you seek our server over others?:
You have to go through a GM apporval so non-rp'ers can't get in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Relaxing in a tavern, not much into emote fighting, drama, romance, crime, well I just love it period. Nothing more to say I just love getting into character with a group of people even if it is just one person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves, dunno I just started as them. And rogue because my WOW life has been in many many many crime RP's where I'm a thief, or whatnot. But I like rogue well.. I like every class played them all but rogue is my favorite for the crime factor and becuase I enjoyed playing them in pvp

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully get in, and spend my nights rp'ing with soon to be friends.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
GM approval.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll fill it out later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm hoping this will work out.
Welcome!