The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Judgernaut. Feedback. Yes, the sissy.
Uuh, can i has one?

Tharnul Arinae
William Steel
Beladriel Ruadeth
Drarry Longbottom(dead)
Anitarko
> Important! < Open TRP2 -> Settings -> Directory -> Scroll down and see the 'Trust for created states' thing! -> Set it to minimum!! Custom states and eguipment made by TRP2 will now show to others!

(01-13-2011, 07:40 AM)Zarquon Wrote: And Drarry's a nice guy, really!

In every life we have some trouble,
But when you worry you make it double,
Dont worry,
Be happy!
Well, You're an awful awful RPer!... Nah, not seriously xD.

In fact you are one of the people who i love RPing the most. (most of all the Gay physicist RP xD!!) Although i have only RP'd with Tharnul, and considering all of our time RPing, i guess that you are such a great player with your other alts.

Keep up the good work man!
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
Ok, I know you're not about at the moment but I'm still givin' feedback. I've been handing it out lately.

Tharny.... What can I say besides the fact I friggin' love him? IC and OOC moments both.. the Victorian undergarments occurrence had me choking with laughter. Like, more than usual. Your events have literally been the funniest things I have EVER witnessed on CotH.

The old grouch personality he has is really funny, especially when you contrast it with the fact that he's (not so secretly) a total pansy. That interaction he and Lene had about the 'properness' of swimming was really, really, really funny. He actually cowed Lene a little. Or maybe she just wanted to shut him up. We shall never know!

Also, Ani needs to be played more. 'Cause I love her too. I'll send her more filthy armor if you roleplay with me.

((I am bee, I drink tea, won't you come and play with me?))

I mean it. Get back here or I'm going to Finland to drag you back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen